Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Bookie Caps @ Impact 20100526

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caps must win in order to set up a "championship" final game vs TFC for the Voyageurs Cup.

Will Montreal field their "B" team?

Bet window open until 5:00PM Pacific

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dos Santos, the cnut, will not play his B Squad (Although that would be sweet justice, it's not what we want to see/watch)

But The Caps looked pretty good, albeit against a rubbish Rochester team on the weekend, and Montreal is playing a lot of matches at the moment...

Caps will win in Montreal... then draw nil nil or one one at BMO :(

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Fcuk what a useless game.

I understand it was hot but fcuk me do the Whitecaps look dull.

From what I've seen so far this year, the loan for Haber can't end quick enough...

Bet settled.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, one of the members of the Whitecaps organization refuses to watch their first team at the moment........as the style of football is nothing less than disgusting.

Hard to believe 0 - 0.......I assume that is what the score was?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brutal game...

neither team looked all that into it, and it was really sloppy compared to the play from both these sides of late.

A couple of nice goals (finishing wise) but they were both able to happen due to big time defensive blunders, that is the first time this season the Caps backline hasn't been 100% rock solid.

TFC will likely now field a weakened lineup vs the Caps at BMO and the Caps have a chance to pull something from that game to keep their record vs TFC very positive and take the pride points (as worthless at they are) and TFC will get curb stomped in their first matchup in the CCL vs that team from Honduras (Montagua I think they're called?)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0