Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nationals Canadian BMO National Championship 2009

BC Teams @ Nationals

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Internet is pedal-powered in Saskatchewan.

Obviously Larsson said fcuk it.

Could you blame him? :D

edgar d.

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCRFC20 here, on good buddy's edgar d's name. i cant f@#king remember my password after the minor stroke i suffered earlier today. laylow,the show and sir m, summed it up. a great win for the lads!!!! all in all a good game from us. a little jittery to begin, and the f#$%ing wind was a major player. coach is finishing off another triple vodka soda, eating nachos in bed, and my heart rate is steady at 220 bpm. real proud of the boys, they showed great character in the 2nd. but know they have along way to go!!! thanks for the support from back home. on to manitoba.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you hear Larsson sing?! NO-OH! NO-OH!
Can you hear Larsson sing?! NO-OH! NO-OH!
Can you hear Larsson sing!? I CAN'T HEAR A FCUKING THING!!!

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :D

he must be too busy filling up waterbottles, rubbing A5-35 on Callie player groins, etc to post.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not yet, should be soon...I think yesterday the update came at about 5 or 10 past the hour.

I am monitoring the BB...

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV vs Manitoba play suspended at half time due to snow. The school kids watching had actually made a snowman taller than coach Davey!:eek: At the half score was 0-0 with WV deserving to be up a few. Heard Manitoba wanting to call the game a tie. Not sure whats gonna happen now as they are having a big meeting at 4pm. There is one nice full field indoor facility out here, and maybe the whole tournament will be played here???? All the women's game have been cancelled for today. So there has been only one game plyed so far with the womens group which was NS 1 vs NS 2 this morning. I will let people know what happens as I find out unless someone else responds first!!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That explains DCR20 not responding, (I was worried there for a bit that he had the big one). I am sure he has his hands full. To call it a tie after one half is not reasonable, but I can understand it if a team is under siege as it has been described to me that Manitoba was, that they would pursue that. I am sure that DCR20 and the club pres Bob will deal with this. I would like to be a fly on the wall in the meeting!

PS, Sure is a perfect week over here in Vancouver for soccer. Sunny, 15 degrees, most of the grass pitches in perfect shape (except Hillcrest), etc.

Check this out:

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/cask0276

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver last night:

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No. Me and Eagles. I dont think Dickens would ever cheat on you.

I should have known by the picture that Eagles was on the Starboard side of the boat.

JAGS

Attachments

• Bakes boating.jpg
    Bakes boating.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 42

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
None of this has anything to do with the VMSL, WVFC, nor the BMO National Championship ...:mad:

And on that note the BMO National CHampionship website sure is nice! Wonder what's keeping the VMSL from updating theirs? I mean FFS the MWSL has a great site!!! :D

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
****in HELL!!!!

That was a ****ing brutal 45 mins....

Tough to play for either team, but we definitely took it to them for pretty much the whole half. We could barely see a thing on the field and we were going into the snow storm for the half. We wanted to finish the game as we would of had the snow at our backs for the 2nd half and that would have made things easier.

Rumor has it that we are now playing a 60 minute game indoors tonight.
They have 7 and a half games to make up from today as our game was the only one that went ahead as we were on turf. All indoor games are going to be 60 mins.

Our game tomorrow has been pushed back to 3pm our time (2pm Van) and is scheduled to be 60 mins and indoors, unless the snow stops (which is has at the moment).

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The West Van (British Columbia) vs Hellas (Manitoba) game has been rescheduled to an indoor AT pitch this evening at 1030 PM, Sakatoon time. It will be a 60 minute game. CSA's decision.

Sir M.

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M is right...apparently a 1030pm start, 2 30 min halfs with a 5 min break.

Sir M - DCR20's phone is ****ed so he won't be sending out any texts.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0