Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada WC 2022 Prep

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We win this match right now and we are winning the WC. Bookmark this post.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brennan actually makes Wheeler somewhat tolerable.

So fcuking bad.

Is there a back story to Dunfield being pushed out the door?

PNE

Nov 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brennan actually makes Wheeler somewhat tolerable.

So fcuking bad.

Is there a back story to Dunfield being pushed out the door?
If they want more people in Canada to watch soccer , they really need to get good commentators because it does make a difference. Thankfully we'll get some quality for the World cup games.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
He played a part of a season for Langley in the valley not that long ago. Crazy. Valley has always been a factory for top talent. Rich history of development.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final prep match coming up tomorrow vs Japan. KO @ 5:40AM Pacific.

LFG!

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't love reports that Eustaquio picked up an injury in training.

The guy is an absolute must for any faint hope we have of earning a result or two. Not to mention he has been absolutely bang in form for Porto.

Legitimate chance he could be one of the breakout stars of this WC. Praying that whatever it is, it is hopefully not serious...

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would be brutal. He is the engine of the team. Yes Davies is our best player but if you think of Davies you can at least throw in a buchanan to take his spot.

Who takes Eustaquio spot? No one is even close on this team. That would leave a huge hole in the middle of the park.

ShawnK

Nov 16, 2022
Tokens
Dirty Money
If they want more people in Canada to watch soccer , they really need to get good commentators because it does make a difference. Thankfully we'll get some quality for the World cup games.
As if people watch soccer in order to listen to the commentators... When I'm watching a match, yes, I listen to the commentators, but if there is no opportunity to watch loudly, then I can watch without sound. Accordingly, without commentators :) I think the passion for soccer is not about the commentators, that's what I mean.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As if people watch soccer in order to listen to the commentators... When I'm watching a match, yes, I listen to the commentators, but if there is no opportunity to watch loudly, then I can watch without sound. Accordingly, without commentators :) I think the passion for soccer is not about the commentators, that's what I mean.
Hi Wheels, welcome aboard!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So can't really complain about the result this morning. Some really encouraging play from Canada after a sluggish start.

Junior was outstanding as was the general linkage between AJ and TJ down the right side. David was dangerous throughout as well.

Atiba looked like a guy who has barely played in months and/or someone approaching 40 years of age. Good news is I thought Kone looked smart when he came on and of course eStaq will be a huge addition to solidify the middle of the park vs Belgium.

I also thought Adekube looked generally lethargic and too slow on the ball and his decision making - that needs to change or we will get roasted next week. I don't really like saying this but I think Laryea might be the better first option?

Last thought: the PK by Cava was horrible.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0