Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada Vs Honduras Oct 16

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
MR Base could have done a better job putting out a more competitive squad.

CSA this is what happens when u pick the team for the coach

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For saying you're embarrassed to be Canadian because our third rate national team is losing to Honduras in Honduras. If that's all it takes to make you ashamed of your country, move somewhere else.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay... will the crew of zombies in the red shirts who are out fcuking the dog on the field in Tegucigalpa please give their jerseys back to the real players? WTF happened to "a will to win" or even compete for that matter? You do NOT get to go to Brazil as a player with efforts like this.

Fcuk me, if you want to be spectators, I'll buy you fcukin' seats - get off the field and let somebody who actually wants to play get out there...

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
No fcuken wonder JonDG and Hoillett have been skeptical about joining this program! F'n ridiculous.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
For saying you're embarrassed to be Canadian because our third rate national team is losing to Honduras in Honduras. If that's all it takes to make you ashamed of your country, move somewhere else.

Oh please fcuk right off...

ya i'm embarrased..

so what.

my third rate national team is losing to a third world national country...

I bleed Red and have paid my dues.

Followed this team from birth and this is what is out representing me and the country i support?
Typical passive attitude from views like yours "just happy to be here" get u no where.

Dont lead me to water and tell me im not allowed to drink it .

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco bohemians would of finished those chances ..

Funny you should mention the Bohemians as they currently have the 6-0 Bohemian scoreline. Anybody seen sid? could he be responsible for putting this team together:(

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0