Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada Fifa Rankings Watch

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still haven’t learned ....Toronto? I hope the have nice gift baskets at the four seasons. Take these fcukers to Nunavut on a few Cessnas flown by a guy named Sparky. Put a real fright into them.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Crazy

As I understand it being in the top 50 also opens up a new channel for over sea permits. Thought I read that some where that a guy like Lareya could really benefit from this.

I'll try and find it.

Last edited:

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
C/P
Canadian players hoping to secure moves to England will gain an immediate advantage because of new English transfer rules following Brexit. The English Football Association instituted a 15-point standard to obtain a Governing Body Endorsement (GBE) and earn a work visa in order to complete a transfer.

If a player who plays for a country inside FIFA's top 50, and has played 70-to-100 per cent of his country's games in the previous 24 months before a potential transfer, he will automatically earn 15 points toward completing his transfer. If a player plays 60-to-69 per cent of a top-50 country's games, he will earn 10 points, but can make up the remaining points in other ways.

The FA also allots points for the quality of league that a player plays in, and previous club season results. European leagues like Germany's Bundesliga, Spain's La Liga, France's Ligue 1, and Italy's Serie A are considered top tier countries, while Major League Soccer is considered a tier 4 league. More points are also given to players who feature in the UEFA Champions League.

shooting star psa GIF

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0