Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Burkies missus tears Pratt a new one...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you haven't heard it yet Jennifer Mather tore Pratt a new arse hole this afternoon after yet another Dave Pratt rant. It'll be replayed anytime time now but basically she called little Davey out to the bike rack after school and Davey no showed.

Bless er'

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy Crap is she ever mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about Pratt bowing down and taking a shite kicking.

Pratt is getting ripped big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! She called him a whinny little girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Pratt says" He started it!" "Brian started this fight"!

Jen told him to look at himself in the mirror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that was fun.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When/Where was this on? Did she bitch about him on CKNW or did she come on the TEAM to have at him?

Anyone got a link to a sound bite of it?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I caught the tail end, but it was the TEAM. She called in, and apparently ripped him for 10-15 minutes.

I hope they play it in the morning!

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard it again this morning and I have to admit it made for great radio. I have to give her a lot of credit for doing that, as she made her points and stuck to holding Big Fat David Pratt to the fire. It was great listening to him squirm and say that it was Burke's fault the big meanie :p :D :p

Pratt's a fricken moron and Taylor is wet blanket and she should more Balls than both of them.

Lean

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I missed it yesterday as well ( too wrapped up in the Steve Nash show and Rob & Amber's Wedding :rolleyes: ) but it's been great this morning listening to the clips...

You sound like a whiny little girl :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Team is replaying the call in it's entirety at 1:00 this afternoon.

Turn on your radio or check out the TTP Radio Network :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Something tells me they are going to run this into the ground.. as they should I suppose. It was great radio. Pratt may have lost the battle, BIG TIME, but will inevitably win the ratings war as his show now has a months worth a material. Hell the call even made the 2nd page of the Province this morning I heard. Who is it that owns mojo 7:30 as well as 980 where Mather works (the chum group??) I'm sure they're pounding their heads against a wall this morning.

What do you suppose Burkie said to his missus when he got home?

Lucy you got som splaning to doooo...

I still love her.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I gotta say, this type of talk radio is almost as compelling as TTP web discussions with Patches the Horse, or Spud and the Foodhound.

I like that she took him to task, and it's about time somebody did. Essentially, you have two media types in this town: the Canuck / Brian Burke Brown Nosers Club (Dan Russell- President, Neil McRae- VP, Gary Mason- Speech Writer, & Don Taylor- Social Committee Organizer). Then, you have the complete other end of the spectrum that do seem to thrive on the conspiracy theory (Pratt, Tony Gallagher). The first group does get the better sound bites from Burkie, but the second group creates the controversy, and gets a response out of the rest who fall in the middle politically. All in all, it makes for great entertainment at a time that there is next to nothing to talk about.

What did Burkie say? Who knows. I do know Jennifer Mather is a hot little number (Argyle, photos). Hopefully Burkie got home, told her to go dress up in a naughty nurse outfit, and gave her a good spanking.

Or was that my daydream?

PS: Coach is on the radio right fcuking now! Coach is being out talked by Brook Ward. Unheard of...somebody shut down Coach.

Well played Ken in Walnut Grove.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it is his show Dude! ;)

I told Brooke that i was pissed off and disapointed that Pratt did not have the balls to stand up to her.She ripped him and called him a girl, then Big Daddy goes back at her and basically cowars.

Brooke rambled on that Big Daddy had to be careful about what he said on the air for liable reasons?

That's why Brooke did some talking Dude.

Coach was not out talked, in fact i called Jennifer classless for going on the air and telling her listeners to listen to NW98 and Mo Jo radio if they want some real informed sports entertainment.

Come on Dude it was Uncle Brooke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes you did. I say we need a Coach Kenny show to curb all the blatant censorship.

I heard that at 12:30 too (I tuned in to her show specifically to hear what she had to say about the matter). Wondering if it was Burkie, her station, or her embarrassment that brought out the "endorsement". Christ...to endorse Dan Russell has to be painful enough. That was SAD. She could have drawn a bunch of listeners over from Uncle Brook(e)'s show with a continuation of the bitch slap contest.

Mmmmmmmmm...Jenny Mather in a bitch slap contest....arghargharghargharghargharghargh... :eek:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was even more annoying was this morning's poll question. After that whole rant from the ol' girl, they fail to ask what people thought of the 'battle'. I.E. Who won? Hands down it was Jenny, of course, but instead they try to give Burke another backhanded slap and ask, Would it bother you if your wife fought your battles?

The whole damn station has it out for the Irish.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach,

I heard your call, well done! But I can't stand Pratt so you lose all points there :D

BTW, it was you who started the whole Strangerville thing. Ask Connie.

:D

Did anyone catch the 2:00 - 3:00 show with Pratt and Griffiths? Magic stuff to hear someone basically telling Pratt in studio that he's a moron.

At least that's what I heard :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think a good talk show would be the Coach Kenny and Big Daddy Regs show. First topic: Cup game PKs. Second topic: post match beverages, and should we embrace the practice of such.

Gold Jerry, gold.

Discuss.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is starting to sound suspiciously like the KNVB/Guinness spat at St Patty's Day.

Have heard none of the tape, just what I have read here.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If that fcuking cnut would have let the last caller actually get to his point rather interupting him every 4th word, maybe he wouldn't have "needed" to cut him off :mad:

Looking at the old thread from last year (linked at the bottom of this page - "similar discussions/threads"), he was calling Burke disgusting for standing behind Bertuzzi. There's a bunch of other things in there that supports the last caller saying Fat Pratt has lost integrety (sp?) and doesn't base everything on facts and stats.

Remember, Bertuzzi tried to kill Moore in a fashion that brings back memories of... 9/11

Someone please spike the fcuker's Crown :mad:

~Regs.

PS. that last line was a joke.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remember, Bertuzzi tried to kill Moore in a fashion that brings back memories of... 9/11
Holy crap I forgot about those... It's funny and not the way dude thinks he is, how easily we forget how so very far over the line he went during that whole mess... As Jennifer pointed out, Pratt and 1040 will sit back a play clip after clip of Burkies "I'll drive him to the air port' quotes to start their segments, but where are Pratt's comparing Burts punch to 911? Where are his and Taylors finest moments when they were cutting off caller after caller after caller because they disagreed even slightly on their take on the matter.

Pratt is a fcuking wanker, full stop. Burkie, I'm sorry, doesn't hold an candle to him. I love how too how he's passing off bashing Burke as entertainment ever since the call ... Fcuking please! Pratt you got your nose bloodied and it's was about damn time.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0