Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brown Soccer Banter

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Raiguy
Just thought i let u no thisbuds......that we beat all the teams on your list....plus we never lost to any of them except 4 van. u in abby....but we made up for that by beating them in seattle...........also our only other loss in the summer was to temple b who u failed to rank for some reason.....

Raiguy - Don't forget the nil - nil draw with SUFC that knocked you out of one tourney.....and that was the most stacked GN team I have ever seen (Amar, Karm, Sukhi Bhaia, Shummi , Pummi). Heck the bench of your squad that day could have won the tourney.:D

So did we challenge you that day or was it a fluke or was it cuz you should have played better ???? ;) I think it was a fluke and one day we might challenge GN :) , until then I'll classify that game as a loss for GN !!:eek: :D

Big T:cool:

BigTlookingforavatarsnow!!!!:wa:

GiGGs

Jul 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those of you who say that Akal has not been the top team in the summer tournaments among the punjabi teams the last few years are just hating! They have had good showings in almost every tourney over the last few years, and this year placed 2nd twice: in the Vancouver tourney (which was rather disheartening because they totally outclassed GN) and in another tourney where they lost to Van U. In the other two tournies they entered this summer they placed first. So those of you who can't do the math, in four tournies Akal took 2 2nd place prizes, and 2 first place prizes. Is there any other punjabi team our there that shows similar credentials in the last 4 or 5 years? Like them or not, since Akal formed they have been the dominant punjabi soccer team, no hesitation about it. As for Akal having a team in the VMSL next year, who knows, anything can happen. But if they do, they will be a team to reckon with. As for the rankings for this past summer well TRUTHFULLY AND AS AN UNBIASED PERSON, they go as follows:
1) Akal
2) Van U
3) GN
4) PFC
5) Temple and Temple B - tied
6) SUFC
7) GN B
8) Abbotsford
9) Shere Punjab

competitor

Mar 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
rankings

1. Akal 2 - 1st's 2- 2nd place
2. Van U 1- 1st 1-2nd
3. GN 1 - 1st and several weak tourney wins

Even in Abby GN were only able to finish 2nd ahead of GN 'B'

GN is way to mouthy as yet they still have a lot to prove.
Akal uses imports to win
Van U. is berry consistent

Next year there should be an Indian league with no imports and you play each team twice. Let's see who finishes at #1

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: rankings

Originally posted by competitor
1. Akal 2 - 1st's 2- 2nd place
2. Van U 1- 1st 1-2nd
3. GN 1 - 1st and several weak tourney wins

GN actually had 2 tournament wins, (ross street and Gn tournie)

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
winter rankings

What about ranking the winter teams (or clubs)? We all know that winter time is all together different. My picks are:

1) Khalsa (2nd year in VMSL Pr, & div.2 cat)
2) Indo (1st year VMSL Pr,& div 2 cat)
3) Sikh Temple (1st div. pushing pr, & div.2 cat)
4) Sikh United (FVSL Pr, Div 1 Cat, Div.3, U-21, & a rec team)
5) GN (FVSL Pr)
6) Richmond FC (VMSL div.2)
7) Van. United (Richmond League):rolleyes:

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
giggs is akal whip

giggs akal anit as good as u think. They only won 2 tournys and van u beat akal at akals tourney. If akal is so good they would win there own tourny. Gn and van u made the most money.]

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
last word

Finals standings

1. Van u ( won 3 tournys (akal,abby,kamloops) finshed 2nd and made semi final everytime

2. Gn (won 3 (ross street, gn, seattle)

3. AKal ( won 2 tournys)

4 temple
5 sufc
6 pfc
7 abby ( next year will be abbys year jus wacth)
8 shera punajb

I:wa: :wa: :wa: LUV:bronco: :bronco: MY:bronco: :bronco: ABBY

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: winter rankings

Originally posted by thisbuds4u
What about ranking the winter teams (or clubs)? We all know that winter time is all together different. My picks are:

1) Khalsa (2nd year in VMSL Pr, & div.2 cat)
2) Indo (1st year VMSL Pr,& div 2 cat)
3) Sikh Temple (1st div. pushing pr, & div.2 cat)
4) Sikh United (FVSL Pr, Div 1 Cat, Div.3, U-21, & a rec team)
5) GN (FVSL Pr)
6) Richmond FC (VMSL div.2)
7) Van. United (Richmond League):rolleyes:

you would seriously rank SUFC higher than GN :confused: :rolleyes:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: winter rankings

Originally posted by star #1
you would seriously rank SUFC higher than GN :confused: :rolleyes:

Squire obviously Sim would rank his team higher than GN. But I think you forgot to add GN's under 15, under 17 and under 18 teams that are all playing under GN this winter.

I would like to give a thanks to Big T, the manager of SUFC for allowing my under 15 team to use their new game balls for practice on the all weather field this week. :D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: winter rankings

Originally posted by Kokanee

I would like to give a thanks to Big T, the manager of SUFC for allowing my under 15 team to use their new game balls for practice on the all weather field this week. :D

Kokanee, I am NOT the SUFC manager, just a supporter/player...and stop stirring up shite.:D Don't worry I lost all the good game ballz in vegas, so I don't know whose you have stolen and now are using.:rolleyes:

Big T:cool:

See you boyz next week.:D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team rankings...

is a pointless and a moot topic....who cares....win something in the winter time and then talk about it. Thats when it counts.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
whistle guy

1st of all van u does play winter and akal will next year. So dont dis da pimps ranking system. Ju want to mess with da bear creak i will show ju what the creak can do to u. ANd bear creak plays in a beer league. After hard work in the farm we go player soccer and than have sum darooooooooooooooooooooo.

:wa: :p I :wa: :wa: LUV :knvb: :knvb: MY:knvb: :knvb: DAROO

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bear creak having a tourny next year

It will be the 1st ever bear creak tourny at bear creak park. Next summer and it will be a crazy tourny. Heard 2 grand for 1st place and teams fom calgary and william lake will be coming down .

GiGGs

Jul 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star Pimp: If Akal was a good team they would have won their own tourney...... what a dumb ass thing to say. And thats all I got to say about that. I can see a lot of you dont agree with me on the issue that Akal has been the dominant team over the past 4 years of so, and thats cool. Its hard for a lot of you guys to put your egos aside and admit the truth. Maybe if and when you guys do, your teams will have the same kind of success. Thats the problem with us (punjabi people) instead of giving credit where credits due, we choose to hate.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sala giggs

Mr giggs ju dont no anyhting. U akal whiped thats all. akal licks and u cant handle the truth. Gn is much better and van u. Van u shite kicked akal in akal toruny. U think akal such a good team but they anit. Sala giggs .

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0