Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brown Soccer Banter

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some comments...

TS - thanks for the support, much obliged and I am picking you guys for promo....you guys have a good squad and I know have picked up some quality players.

wannabe pimp - you play for bear creek and you are making fun of us.....you are truly an idiot....the Desi Baba league doesn't start for a few weeks, you'll have plenty of time to get under the legal alcohol limit by then.:p :D

2muchtalk - Indo still has a lot to offer, they are not that old and regs is right....anytime you can sign a player like Ollie Heald, you got a really good rep and respect from players and teams in the LM.

Big T:cool:

MybossthinksIworkallday:D

2MUCHTALK

Jul 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
if indo do not sign some solid players this. Look for them to be in div 1 next year. They have a good 11, after that week bench. Have to have solid 17 to make it through the season. I heard they are signing Oliver heald. That should help.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa

Hey HOS, you playing for Khalsa this year?

Big T, congratulations on getting the spot. Putting together a team in less than one month is never easy, and at least you guys had the ballz to take a chance.
As for Indo, the year they got relegated, they were competitive in every game, from what I recall. The signing of Heald will make a huge impact.

Taj, are you guys going to have a full lineup out next weekend?

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
gurps

I tried send you a PM today but your inbox was full. I wanted to get that exhibition game in, but I just PMed Star #1 about playing GN on Sunday, so if any GN guys read this, call him and tell him to check his PMs. If you're referring to Seattle, yes we will have our full squad out for the weekend, with a few undexpected surprises ;) . With that much cash on the line, we're gonna pull out all the stops. It worked out well that we play league on Saturday. I wouldn't mind a friendly on Tuesday night, so call me and we'll figure it out. Ciao.

TS

PainKiller

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC

It's sh!tty that nobody can come on here and say something positive about SUFC

I must admit, there is one thing positive that I can say about the SUFC boys, that is.... they have a nice cooler they bring to the games, oh wait a minute... didn't GN win that from them in Kamloops. In that case,the only thing I can say is that they buy quality coolers for other teams to take.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
bear creek

who in de seattle tourny, i think bear creek will be there, dam we got a soild team we got 3 gora that are crazy. Rfc be ready for the bear. the bear will shite kick the cougar in seattle.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yo cougars

I don't care what the Chinese calendar says, this is the year of the Cougar. hell no anit the year of the cougars thats a joke.

A

apnabundha

Seattle Tourny

firstly does anyone here know the schedule for the seattle tourny and if so can u please post it. Secondly the ppl saying that sufc are a better club than vancouver united need to have ur heads checked. Yes Sufc tied Van United 3-3 in 1 tourny this year but whose had more overall success? A team does have a bad game and that was simply a bad game for united. I dont wanna take anything away from sufc but i do think United are the better team than them. However United are a bunch of lazy asses who prefer playing 1 more year in richmond league i heard there 4 or 5 young players will be playing for temple in the winter anyways. Good luck to SUFC i honestly hope u guys do well in the fraser valley league and i hope temple get promoted. anyone pls post the 1 day schedule for seattle.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Seattle Tourny

Originally posted by star pimp
i abby going 2 take the flow home to city of abby

Am I the only one who thinks this guy was Harry in Dumb and Dumberer :D

Big T:cool:

PS - keep up the good posts, you got my vote for the stupidest TTPer EVER !!! and I mean EVER !!! :D Oh yeah your team is scheduled for a 9:OO AM kickoff Monday morning for Seattle's 1 day Sunday tourney. Be there, don't be late.:rolleyes:

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: Re: Seattle Tourny

Big T hope we play u guys because u guys arent good. Playing u guys is a win 4 sure. We can rest or players and be ready for a decent team.

A

apnabundha

SUFC

Big T how is ur team for the fraer valley league??? Who are the players on ur team im just curious and guys from gn van united temple or other teams playing for u guys??? Are u guys still looking for players cuz i heard some players are unhappy with there current teams and may wanna switch. young guys aged 17 and 18 let me know

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: SUFC

Originally posted by apnabundha
Are u guys still looking for players cuz i heard some players are unhappy with there current teams and may wanna switch. young guys aged 17 and 18 let me know

I think the team is coming together nicely.
We do have a few players from van u and akal playing with us. I think we are always looking for quality guys, if you want to PM me or burkee&nonis and give us your contact info, we'll follow up with you.

big t

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: SUFC

Originally posted by Big T
I think the team is coming together nicely.
We do have a few players from van u and akal playing with us. I think we are always looking for quality guys, if you want to PM me or burkee&nonis and give us your contact info, we'll follow up with you.

big t
who from van u and akal

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: seattle dipped out

congrats to gn for winning the seattle tourny. The beat pfc 3 to 1. Pfc had akal palyers and still couldn't win. GN shut them up good job gn.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seattle

Congrats to GN on winning the tourney. I thought we (PFC) dominated the first half, and the second was more even with both teams having chances. What Star Chimp forgot to mention was that GN played the whole game with an extra player, the ref. He was consistent for most of the match, until he called a bogus PK with about 20 to go in the second half and the score 1-1. He couldn't identify the player that committed the foul, and refused to listen to the linesman who said there was no hand-ball. He said he clearly saw a white jersey hit the ball with his hand, when it actually hit his chest. Fcuking ridiculous. That changed the momentum and outlook on the game. GN scored an insurance goal with about 5 to play when we were pushed up to get the equalizer. Not to say that GN didn't deserve to win, it's just unfortunate that it had to happen like this. Any time the ref is wearing the same team shorts as one of the teams, there has to be a problem. Only in Pun tournaments would this kinda shite happen. Anyways, 1500 US is better than nothing (and more than Van U got :D ) so it's all good. We (RFC) are looking to get in a friendly this week some time, if anybody knows of any teams that want one just send me a PM.

TS

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0