Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Borked Images in TTP Forums

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 years of attachments down the drain (I would have said tubes but that would be insensitive towards our English TTPers) :mad:

I won't go into huge details why this happened but let's say I'm not entirely happy with the lack of notification from the company that develops the forum software. They knew there were certain issues and did not properly inform their customer-base. Anyways...

The following image systems were affected:

Profile Pictures
Attachments

I've deleted all the borked images now which means Premium Members will need to re-upload their avatars and profile pictures (if they still have them on their computer or just new ones)... for those that had myself create animated avatars, please PM me and give a description of what it contained and I'll upload it for you as I still have most of the originals.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice work Regs. Thats what we do here at my office. Blame the app creater and pretend like you didn't know anything about it.
Works well.

:)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Is that what all you moderator knuckleheads say to the users here on TTP?

:D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since Megaprime wasn't/isn't a Premium Member, does that mean his evidence of Greek coruption is lost forever?

Shame.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell me I'm not the only one to have to look this up?

1. borked
To have totally Fcuked something up. Usually by doing something stupid. Specifically used to describe technology or the VMSL constitution that is broken.

Example 1....

Admin: I totally borked my machine installing Win XP SP2.
or Azzi totally Borked the Firemen, thus letting Sporting into the BC's totally borking Surrey United

Example 2....

"I can't come over at the moment...my car is borked".

I borked my wife once an ended up with a kid.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0