Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Blast From the Past] The Infamous Peg Forums

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone remember their first foray into the TTP forums and what it was like making your first post?

I was just reading through some of the original threads here and specifically this one where it seems many that are still with us today made their first post:

http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/s...-metro-soccer-league-premier-format-bust.html

I think you'll find one of the Kurtenbloggers first ever posts on the Internet... nice first handle - What? - and now you get paid for this shite?

:D

Enjoy! :wa:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interestingly, a lot of the debate was about quality and the number of teams. How many teams in the EPL go up and stay up? It is always that way and ending promotion/relegation won't improve soccer. 8 teams would be a disaster.

It is not about the number of teams that the VMSL has to be concerned, it is the reality that it is no longer the ONE league that the players want to be in. When you reduce over half of your teams to CAT recreation soccer from competition leading to promotion and relegation, you get the mess you've got.

Can anyone look at the Premier div today and show how the CAT system has led to powerful clubs. I'd say the gypsies have had more to do with the success of some teams than CAT. CAT hasn't helped one club.

Sporting might be the best example of that.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0