Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Black-Knights to Win Div.1 2004/2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok RF I have to know......these so-called rumours of the Rangers sticking around is this true??
I was thinking it was a ploy to scare these young kids who think they'll have the run of the league!! Or maybe it's because now that the Storm went up you lot might win it now!!!!

One question though......will the cooler be sticking around or is that moving on with the old timers??

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Keith Millar Cup will be held the weekend of June 4 to 6, 2004. The Cup will be hosted by the Lower Island Women's Soccer Association in Victoria.

This is in case anybody wants to take some time off and party with the Knights in victoria.......I mean after the work on the pitch is taking care of course

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Forever said:
One question though......will the cooler be sticking around or is that moving on with the old timers??

A very sore spot in Rangerville at the moment.
Both sides have been instructed to seek legal advice and Vince Reddy has been hired to mediate.

Stepchild is working on getting the original Canadian Tire receipt from his Dad to prove ownership, but The Silver Fox maintains that posession is 9/10ths of the law.

:wa:

Advantage Old Guys

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
clubbin said:
Hopefully i make the knights team next year so i can be apart of beating the razorbacks all year!
Good to see your jumping ship before our season is even over!

Clubfoot

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Keith Millar Cup will be held the weekend of June 4 to 6, 2004. The Cup will be hosted by the Lower Island Women's Soccer Association in Victoria.

If things have not changed from last year. The only way you are going to win any games is if it's the Lower Island Women's Soccer Association that you are playing.

The Kieth Millar Cup is the top two Div One teams from each of their respective leagues from around the province.

I sense a rude awakening comming in a big hurry. Feel free to keep us posted on your results we could all use a good laugh in the offseason. :)

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
JOCK i could have swarn that our season is over..... or do you like playing tennis with 6 players. I'm not jumping ship if their's a game or practice i'll be there.
thanks for your concern

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
clubbin said:
JOCK i could have swarn that our season is over..... or do you like playing tennis with 6 players. I'm not jumping ship if their's a game or practice i'll be there.
thanks for your concern
:eek:

"Hopefully i make the knights team next year so i can be apart of beating the razorbacks all year" :confused:

If this isn’t a ship jump then it’s a piss poor cry for attention?!?! It’s obvious you have the Internet so why not check the web site every now & again if you have any doubts about game times or training? Just a thought! ;) I think if the Knights make the proper changes during the off season starting with summer league they have a damn good chance of finishing top 5 in div one next year. If the core players including Pav stick the next few seasons out, make the right changes at the right times & continue to press forward then there could be a serious changing of the guard here in GEU. If the current GEU premier team makes that move to Mission next season I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Black Knights rain supreme two or three seasons from now! From the outside looking in....

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clubfoot said:
If things have not changed from last year. The only way you are going to win any games is if it's the Lower Island Women's Soccer Association that you are playing.

The Kieth Millar Cup is the top two Div One teams from each of their respective leagues from around the province.

I sense a rude awakening comming in a big hurry. Feel free to keep us posted on your results we could all use a good laugh in the offseason. :)

Where did you get your info from.......ROB.....it is div 2 teams from around the province with cats might be added to!!!

Like I said before Div 1 teams are better then cat teams

Clubfoot did you make provincials this year :confused:

Win or lose we are going to Victoria and it will be a great experience....why don't you come watch

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jock your imput was heard thanks, but if you read it closely it says" NEXT YEAR " just thought i would remind you. Pretty bad call on the " cry for attention".

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
clubbin said:
Jock your imput was heard thanks, but if you read it closely it says" NEXT YEAR " just thought i would remind you. Pretty bad call on the " cry for attention".
:eek:

Your only putting gas on the fire the more you pour the more it soars!
It’s called TTP! Would you like some cheese with your wine? :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said before Div 1 teams are better then cat teams

How would you know? You've been playing in a poor 2nd division all year. As far as the FVSL goes, I'd put Langley Cat, GEU Cat, Poco Cat, and PAU Cat up against any of the 1st div teams. Any of those Cat teams would be very competitive in the 1st division. Yes, includes the Storm and Rangers. How would I know? I've actually played against the Storm and Rangers before.

If the VMSL Cat teams have qualified, you'll be in tough. Metro Ford, Sapperton, Surrey United, and SFC all have very good squads. Don't know about the others, but you have to assume most are good.

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights are gonna get shitkicked next year........It's Delta's title for the taking... ;)

If they want an exhibition game against the storm to give them a feel of what it takes to be the best, we'll be waiting...... :D

:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker12 said:
Knights are gonna get shitkicked next year........It's Delta's title for the taking... ;)

If they want an exhibition game against the storm to give them a feel of what it takes to be the best, we'll be waiting...... :D

:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

Is this the same delta team that we beat last year 4-0 and the year before knock them out of the cup with our div 2 team....... :eek:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
filling the net said:
Is this the same delta team that we beat last year 4-0 and the year before knock them out of the cup with our div 2 team....... :eek:

No they are older, slower, have less scoring touch and signed a really bad player last year. That said why shouldn't we walk away with the division title next year. Well as the team that has the biggest beer fund now that those bloody Rangers are leaving because that is the only real title worth playing for.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
How would you know? You've been playing in a poor 2nd division all year. As far as the FVSL goes, I'd put Langley Cat, GEU Cat, Poco Cat, and PAU Cat up against any of the 1st div teams. Any of those Cat teams would be very competitive in the 1st division. Yes, includes the Storm and Rangers. How would I know? I've actually played against the Storm and Rangers before.

If the VMSL Cat teams have qualified, you'll be in tough. Metro Ford, Sapperton, Surrey United, and SFC all have very good squads. Don't know about the others, but you have to assume most are good.

Delta Lions cat team made it to the final of provincial B cup last year. This is also with bringing up 5 div 2 players. and trust me with the exception of dopeshell the players they brought up were all div 2 quality. There will be some good teams up there but everyone will be beatable. A few good pick ups for the knights to go along with all there premier quality players they should put up a good fight for the title. How good is anybody really going to be. pick up saint jr, dopeshell and I you got yourself a title.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just barely got into Div1 & they are already saying they can win the division!
Dream On Guys ! Even some of the lower teams in the standings this year could give any of the top teams a good run for there money. I think the knights should just worry about staying up in Div 1 this season!!!!!!

Cheers
Rex

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex said:
Just barely got into Div1 & they are already saying they can win the division!
Dream On Guys ! Even some of the lower teams in the standings this year could give any of the top teams a good run for there money. I think the knights should just worry about staying up in Div 1 this season!!!!!!

Cheers
Rex
To be honest that is our goal, anything but relegation would be a success. We have talked as a group and we feel as though a top 5 finish in the league is possible, if it takes 2 or even 3 years to win the league fine, but at least we have that goal. A lot of teams lack that edge and are content of being a middle of the pack squad, thank god we dont think like that. When we talked shite on the div.2 forums people used to get mad...understandable....but this div.1 thread is twice as bad....people must be gettin worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0