Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Black-Knights to Win Div.1 2004/2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
No they are older, slower, have less scoring touch and signed a really bad player last year. That said why shouldn't we walk away with the division title next year. Well as the team that has the biggest beer fund now that those bloody Rangers are leaving because that is the only real title worth playing for.
Ranger scraps + Delta Shiiit - Delta Fat = League winners (aka Beer fund Champs)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex said:
Just barely got into Div1 & they are already saying they can win the division!
Dream On Guys ! Even some of the lower teams in the standings this year could give any of the top teams a good run for there money. I think the knights should just worry about staying up in Div 1 this season!!!!!!

Cheers
Rex
Nice call Rex :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Is this your first post since coach got you all fired up :eek: :eek:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy Maxi, (AKA Stepchild) this is TTP you know.
Rex knows i have the up most respect for him and his squad.
I just don't know why he showed up with 10 or 11 men to a Pak Cup game?

Coach.

the dog

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The blackshite's haven't a hope in hell of even winning a game in div one, this isn't the same as barely scraping your way outta div 2. I know your heads are about as big as oprah's huge arse but that'll change along with your diapers in div 1. welcome to the big boys league (girls)

R

ripper5

Just a friendly reminder to the div 1 clubs using this thread, the blackknights will keep up this piling of overcompensating dribble where they build themselves up to be gods all season. But the truth be known they only got into div 1 because the rippers lost in their final game. All you can do is scan over their clutter to find posts which might actually pertain to events in the league and not self induced hallucinations of greatness. Their are still a few div 2 teams which could show the knights that their fear of relegation is closer to a reality than a memory (ex. the surrey rippers where I play alongside saint jr.)

the dog

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think div 1 is going to be alot closer than everyone thinks, i'm still unsure how close but i do know the blackshite's will be trying to dig themselves outta a hole all year long with the size of their helmut heads.
Div 2 will be A--Rippers
B--clones--only due to old age experience
C--Hurricanes

the dog

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
my apologies curious G, I should have said that Lufc Dynamo is going to win div2 c, i must have gotten confused with the many divisions that there now are. I should wish you luck tomorrow but really your playing donegals

the dog

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
by the way Curious i'd bet you'll score more goals from D than any of the blackshite's forwards will all year

hammertime

Aug 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey lets be Frank and the Black Nights will be Sherly,
you get the name Sherly by losing your darby match to Dewdney United 3-2. Well gentleme, one of the best teams around that should be in the premier league lost to Dewdney United. Hey, don't get me wrong here, I think the Black Knights are the best pre-season team out there. They beat the GEU Premier team twice. They came on here and talked a huge game after winning those two games - 3 premier guys at game 1 and 6 at the other but lets be frank, they are the best team in Div 1 & Premier - JUST ASK ANY ONE OF THEM, THEY'll TELL YOU! Hey guys, great exibition season you are awsome and you have every right to come on here and churp about how good you are!

Dewdney 3 - Black Nights 2

The best team in Div. 1 and the Premier League knows how to get it dine WHEN IT COUNTS!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The knights will not win the league next year, but definitly will finish atleast middle of the pack, much different team than last year, maybe not player wise but confidence and devotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0