Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best club in the Valley

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
geeser said:
Aldergrove hosts lots of club functions as well, including a year end banquet, which is well attended by the 16 mens and womens teams in the club.

Does everyone get munted??

or are they hectored??:rolleyes:

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove has womens' teams? I think you should seriously consider using any money raised from these banquets to invest in some Electrolysis for the "women" :p

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody has a good thing going, coming from one mens team 4 years ago, to having competitive teams in Premier (for now?) Div 1, 2 in div 2, and one in U21 (I dont know if its really a competition in U21 other then us and Poco) if we keep growing, we might be able to be brought up in this thread :bronco: that being said, I would say Poco and Aldergrove seem to have the best club systems running this season...

Curious Hector, if you were not munted as we define it..., why would you paid the owner to only let a few girls upstairs with you..

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I'm going to hang myself :( but I know some jackass will come to my funeral and say he hung himself for getting munted:(

geeser

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Furious George said:
Aldergrove has womens' teams? I think you should seriously consider using any money raised from these banquets to invest in some Electrolysis for the "women" :p
haha 6 womens teams and 9 mens

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally speaking Kev, I don't like to speak ill of the dead.:(

That being said, I may pay handsomely to have the paragraph in my signature scrawled on your gravestone.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0