Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bertuzzi? What would you do???

Trade Big Bert???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regardless of the suspension, now that the Canucks have resigned Nasland, what do we do with Bert?

If he requests a trade, what do you do? Try to convice him to stay? Trade him? If so, for who?? What would we get?

I would trade him to Boston for Joe Thorton. One for one. Other than that...do what you need to, and keep him.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle said:
I would trade him to Boston for Joe Thorton. One for one. Other than that...do what you need to, and keep him.

i think that would be the dumbest thing boston has ever done if it transpires(and they've done a lot of fcukin retarded things in the past), and just don't see that as a "one for one". joey t is a much better all around player than bert and doesn't take the assanine penalties. i think that bertuzzi should come to the realisation that he simply would not last in any other market in todays league do to the hatered shown to him by the fans in all other cities. we love big bertuzzi here and unfortunately for him, we are the only city in the league that does.

can he play football??? maybe the raiders would take him :rolleyes: .

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why does everyone ask what we do w/ Bert? He's under contract. Here's what you do: "See ice? Go play."

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0