Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BCTF Strike 2012

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parr, Wald, Piva and Barr are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

My grade 8 year we had soccer and we had no shortage of players but they decided they wanted to concentrate on making the football program better. Later on Zavarise (sp) tried to start a soccer team up again on his own time using fundraising to fund the team but the school said no. Hard to argue that with a smaller school it is difficult to be competitive in both because when Notre Dame started up their soccer program again their football program went to shits.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey maybe you 2 could exchange phone numbers and go for a latte! No one cares. Use the fuking PM option or take your bloody trip down memory lane and drive it off a cliff!

All teachers should be female between the ages of 21-35 and come with blonde hair and D cups.

No offense CS.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
akslop, I have yet to care about anything you have said, so why don't you take your hand for a latte and show your appreciation for all the hard work it does for you every saturday night...

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tentative deals like this unfortunately will hurt the teachers as they have temporarily accepted much less than what they wanted. Good luck next year as it sounds like they will need it.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much i would think... maybe only 1 year to buy time and avoid the hefty fines that would make the BCTF go broke as well as waiting for the NDP to come in to power?

Nearly a direct quote from Susan Lambert. That's exactly what the BCTF is hoping for, per the last interview with her that I heard from the old fogey radio station that I listen to because I'm an old fogey.

Meh. Guess I'll just have to stuff cotton in my ears for the next 5 years of "educational" nonsense: financial pandering to the BCTF, and illiterate neo-con hectoring until the electorate yo-yos back to redneckism. By that time Daemonspawn #2 will be done with high school and I can graduate from fogeyhood to curmudgeonhood and get down to practicing my delivery of "get off my lawn."

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0