Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Playesr on CSA U20 Team

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haber was always a centre back. His skill alone would make a coach use him where ever it was needed. Fanseca needs him up front for one reason. He is a go to guy that can hold on a ball and lay off a proper pass cross or a shot. Tony is all about posetion of the ball. The less turn overs the better. Mitchell is more of a defensive coach. That is why he used Marc at the back line. As far as Vukovic i do not know the guy.It might be Dasovic that knows the guy. Can not understand why he would go and play for Bosnia. I would think he would go and play for red star on one of those clubs. Good for him and Tony that he is playing for canada. It is nice to see funny name play for Canada.

m11

Jan 28, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
i played with most of those players on the u-20 team......whatever you say brandon is not to be underestimated..... hes a damn cheeky player and could slip past players at a time while makin a good play......now habes is just the biggest presence wherever he is on the field he is technically sound and fast for how tall he is!! adam.....hes just a young player...hes a big defencemen........ given experience for a potentially younger canadian national team.....and who is this vukovic?? whats his first name??

oh and to add to the bcsl coaches.....Findlay doesnt go up in ranks because he does not win or have any intentions of improvin any players except for the few he picks out despite the 100's that try out each year......its too political.......

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only 3 BC players were chosen for the qualifying round being played this week.
D- Adam Straith | GER / Energie Cottbus (on loan from Vancouver Whitecaps FC) | Victoria, BC
F- Marcus Haber | CAN / Vancouver Whitecaps FC | Vancouver, BC
M- Brandon Bonifacio | NED / FC Zwolle (on loan) | Vancouver, BC
But several more Whitecpas prospects were picked.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada 2-0 Mexico.
Heard from one of my friends whos playing there now. They won with 10 men today. Saiko got red carded in the 60th minute but Canada kept going. Scored twice in 5 minutes. 75th and 80th minute both by Whitecaps own Randy Edwini-Bonsu. Onto Costa Rica in a must win game. They win they qualify.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesn't result knock Mexico out?

Sure does, i don't understand though. Mexico played without Carlos Vela and Giovanni Dos Santos as they are both hands down the best Mexican players that are eligable to play. Maybe Arsenal and Tottenham didnt allow them? Either way, Mexico is done.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vela scored for Arsenal sunday so ya he's not there. it was his frist game back after a LONG injury

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada was eliminated after losing to Costa Rica. Bonsu was the star for Canada.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: BC Players on CSA U20 Team

A new U20 team has been picked to play in the World Francophone Games in Beirut later this month. Of 20 players, only two, Vladimir Vukovic and Brandon Bonafacio are from BC. The low representation from BC is another indication the BCSA has done a poor job developing players in BC.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
...or the politics involved at the CSA has them blind to the skill here in BC...

FFS The Caps have set up almost 10 kids on Energie Cottbus in Germnay including Dosanjh...

There is skill here, but the eastcoast bias has just as much to do with the problem as BC Soccer...

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
...or the politics involved at the CSA has them blind to the skill here in BC...
FFS The Caps have set up almost 10 kids on Energie Cottbus in Germnay including Dosanjh...
There is skill here, but the eastcoast bias has just as much to do with the problem as BC Soccer...
Johnny - your reply should win for best piss reply of the year.
No-one is blind to the great skill here in BC specialy not the teams from Ontario, Quebec and Alberta who usually beat BC at the nationals. Its been 25years since the glory days of BC soccer.
The Caps Residency players come from all over Canada as well as abroad in the case of Orgill, and they were not developed by Findley and Parker at BCSA.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
After watching the ncts vs M.F. Juventus game at bby lake.last night.
U say the east is better than west.
It would be nice if the nationals were held in june or july say.
This way our team and players that won the right to represents bc would still be together not playing for a different team.
The east plays there league and 1 month later it is nationals time.how convenient!
I say the M.F. left defender looked more like a rugby players out there and out of shape mind you.

Just because dasovic and vukovic last names end with "vic"does not mean he knows him.get with the program.
Another communication break down here in our"beautifull british columbia"
I agree with masry and his post earlier.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0