Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC High School Boys Basketball

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
My prediction for the newest rankings:
1. WRCA
2. Argyle
3. McMath
4. Handsworth

Well, it looks like I was pretty close to dead on (so far). WRCA, McMath, and Handsworth are all in the semis and are guaranteed a top 4 finish. Arglye went two and out...definitely not what I expected. I also expected St. George's to put up more of a fight against WRCA.

I never got to see Wellington this year, but they continue to "upset" the higher seeds.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. 911,you are on fire but if you really want to impress me predict the final 2 and the score within 7,just cause that's my lucky number(7)!!As for Wellington a top notch ref like yourself never got to see these guy's play??I've been to the island a few times saw a tournament and a league game and they are good !!I wouldn't have expected them to slap Argyle the way they did but here's to hoping they place better than Yoda's "Pitt Meadows" :D

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sweet win by Handsworth Royals yesterday.... 11 seconds to play they pick off a pass deep in their end, run the court and lay in a buzzer beater for the 62-60 win. Hopefully that momentum can continue and they can bring the championship home. Well done boys, good luck in the semi's!!

Mick.... aka very old Handsworth Grad!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0