Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Banzai

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has any else been watching this show?

It's a (I think) British made show that's meant to look like a retro-Japanese online betting show. They get people doing stupid things and they leave it up to the view to guess between 3 or 4 choices of what they think will happen. There are several recurring guests (eg. Miss One-Question and Hand-shaking Man) who prey on celebrities. Miss One-Question will interview a celebrity with a single question and the view must guess how long it will take until the celebrity gets frustrated/confused and walks away.

It's fcuked up stuff, but it looks like great fodder for drinking games or Will-Hill betting. Captain, you must check it out.

Wednesdays at 9pm on channel 13.

The website.

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bonzai - you have to see it to believe it

I was flipping channels aimlessly until I hear a crazed asian voice scream "you have 10 seconds... bet now!" while some japanese writing flies around the screen.
Next thing I know 2 BLIND women in their 30's are flying around in bumper cars. They come close to bashing into each other ... then finally, a head on collision. Japanese man screams with delight, and says "If you bet on 30 - 60 seconds, you are a winner!"
Are you kidding me? It doesn't get better than this! :p

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brilliant telly indeed ... the first few times you watch it. But wait til you've seen 5 or 6 episodes. Like all novelties, it can get pretty old, pretty quick. Although "One Question Woman" never ceases to amaze :D

Willy McBettingEnds!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0