Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Badges and Logos on jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farquea

Jan 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, just wanted to get some opinions on what is the best route to go when it comes to getting club logos, numbers and sponsor logos on jerseys.

I ask as we are purchasing new jerseys and had a very bad experience using silkscreened printed logos last time around. I found that the print cracked and small bits peeled away and they were looking pretty poor after just 1 season. Soccer Express reprinted for free but the same happened again.

We've tried embroidering straight onto the jersey too in the past but the weight caused the jersey to curl and wrinkle as a result so that wasn't great either.

So i'm looking at actual patches for the club logo that would then be stitched on, like a pro soccer team jersey would have but still need to have a sponsor logo and number printed. Wondered if anyone had some magical advice on this to avoid issues we experienced previously.

Also any recommendations on embroiders or printers would be welcomed.

Cheers!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Farquea

Reach out to SX again and explain what you are looking for, they should have a better solution than screening such as heat press.

I forget what the actual terminology is but you can get embroidered crests that come with a heat pressed backing which can then be applied with... heat.

Farquea

Jan 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks all so far for the suggestions, messages and phone calls! Should have enough I think to find something that will work for us.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0