Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Attention Degenerate Gamblers: $4,000 Cash Prize

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As part of our efforts to raise money for a rapidly approaching trip to Halifax for nationals Oct 7-14, SUFF are hosting a fundraiser this Saturday at Green Timbers Pub. The showcase event at the pub night will be a large, exciting and dramatic reverse draw that will see the winner walk away with $4,000 cash (there are other prizes as well). Only 100 tickets will be sold at $100/ticket. Might sound like a large ask, so if you're too cheap to support the local game you can always split the ticket with someone else for $50 each, or some people are even going in quarters at $25 per head. Anyone interested in partaking in the reverse draw may call/text me at 604-809-0698 and I will make arrangements to complete the transaction. Only a handful of tickets remaining!

SUFFTicket.JPG

Come down to win some money, enjoy a pint and burger, and pass along your well wishes to SUFF.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
First visit in months to TTP and it's with hat in hand, nice :)

What are you on about...I visit TTP all the time, especially when I need a chuckle over Captain Shamrocks picks for profit on Kazahkstan Div 6 women's soccer.

Now where should we meet to hand over raffle ticket and grab $?

:blackalien:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, I would have been all over this but I was in the Loops. Sorry, Reedie. Is it too late?

BTW, my world betting has been stiffled by my bookie because of my success with the Div. 6 Khazakstan picks. I'm limited to shite leagues like the EPL and Bundesliga and La Liga......But on that note, I might just get stuck into another $100 in the BC Lottery PLAYNOW.

Also, UPSET of the Day in the Champions League is Ajax OVER AC Milan. Celtic actually outplayed Milan for big portions of the game which is shocking and Ajax does have some class in the squad.....and are at home.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Match Result (Win-Draw-Win)

TIMEHOMETIEVISITOR
Tomorrow
4:00 AMPakistan Navy FCvsKesc FC6.003.401.56

Karachi Electric off to a flyer this year and shining brightly after 7 games not losing in the process. On the other hand, the Navy is off to a rough start and fighting to keep the ship above water with a 1 - 1 - 4 record. Put your money on Karachi Electric as they will bring a lot of energy into their midfield. Let's go, Karachi.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0