Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Asian Cup - Holidays 2006

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Inaugural Asian Cup began today at Burnaby Lake Complex. The competing teams were India (Open), India (O30's), China (Open), and China (O30's). A very early prelude to the 2007 Nations Cup. Both matches took place at 10:00am this morning.

India (Open) 8 China (O30's) 0

India (O30's or so) 1 China (Open) 0

Sets up a very interesting intracountry matchup tomorrow morning as the winners play one another and the losers play one another.;)

Anklebreaker,

Make sure you tell your boys to wear shinnies, possibily even double them up. The old boys aren't as quick as they once were, but kick just as hard maybe harder.:D

Norightpeg,

Panger and Kyle Lee will fill you in on some bad news. Sorry, but you'll have to defend this year without some of your Canadian teammates.:(

Gilly

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gilly,

I have just received late breaking news that India O-30 has been disqualified from the competition due to a YBK playing who definitely did not look O30 and also for having an Asian in net.

What do you make of this protest?

Hopefully India open plays India O30's. It would be a much better match than this morning.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ankle Breaker said:
I have just received late breaking news that India O-30 has been disqualified from the competition due to a YBK playing who definitely did not look O30 and also for having an Asian in net.

What do you make of this protest?

That the young guns are running a tad bit scared :D

See you tomorrow, and bring those shinnies, I'll find a way to kick you and your teammates!!!

Gilly

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0