Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another example of Terry Henry's class

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not!

Thierry Henry taunted Teddy Sheringham about his age after Arsenal's controversial defeat at West Ham earlier this month.

Hammers goalkeeper Jimmy Walker revealed tempers frayed in the tunnel after the infamous clash which saw managers Arsene Wenger and Alan Pardew square up to one another on the touchline.

Walker claims Henry questioned the involvement of the 40-year-old Sheringham in the ensuing fracas.

The Premiership's oldest outfield player insisted he did not need reminding of his advancing years - though Walker is not convinced.

Walker revealed: "One thing that did amuse me down the tunnel when all the handbags started with a few players was when Henry piped up at Teddy and kept saying 'Why are you getting involved, you're 40?'

"He kept repeating that same bit over and over. 'You're 40, you're 40'.

"Eventually Teddy turned round and said 'Are you trying to wind me up? Do you think I need reminding that I'm 40?'

"That did make me laugh because I have to say, yes, sometimes Teddy does need reminding he's 40. Have you seen how hard he trains and some of the runs he makes?

"He could also do with reminding how old he is on the odd night out, but we won't go into that!"

What a wanker! As if the Champions League Final wasn't enough.

For the record, Teddy may be 40 but he's living with a 23 year old former Miss Great Britain.:wa:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
She looks like a slimmer Brittany Spears....but with panties.

Teddy should have reminded ol' Thierry that he's yet to win a Champions' League medal. And he's French. La Wanker.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Teddy should have reminded ol' Thierry that he's yet to win a Champions' League medal. And he's French. La Wanker.

Yeah and ol' Thierry should remind old man Teddy that he has a World Cup Winners medal.

But Teddy does have a cracker of a mrs!:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCUK you all... It's almost 5 am and Guinness is still beating down drawers!!! Albeit, he was wasted tonight and BJ's birds will speak for themselves!!! 43 and holding... Ask the Tak!!!:rolleyes:

DONE!!!

Seriously.

Who's in charge???

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0