Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anchorman - The Legend of Ron Burgandy

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't personally want to review this one b/c I might get butchered for just posting :rolleyes:

Not saying whether (or not ;) ) I agree with some of these, but here are some reviews from the 'experts'

Captures the mood of a group of friends riffing, trying to make each other laugh with the most ridiculous nonsense they can think of"
I'm pretty sure this refers to the network turf battle scene :D

"This one's crazy, silly, funny and whole lotta loony, but as a cohesive movie movie...it's also kind of a mess."

"A surreally dopey comedy that is refreshingly ribald without resorting to gross-out humor, and its '70s-savvy soundtrack may be worth the price of admission."
"Sky rockets in flight"

"Ron Burgundy takes his place among the multitude of amusing characters portrayed by one of today's most talented comics."

+SC

Striker, Although I didn't, I'm pretty sure you should get lit for this one :D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
Striker, Although I didn't, I'm pretty sure you should get lit for this one :D

HA HA HA...and that I did!! :p

I saw this movie a few days ago...I had a chuckle here and there, but otherwise...I've seen better! It is classic Will Farrell and I love the "Sky Rockets at night..." scene...too funny!! Christina Applegate is fairly decent in it as well.

If you have a coupon for Block Buster, as I did...it's worth the rental...but as SC mentioned above...grab a friend...call a safety meeting and enjoy!

striker14

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0