Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

American Idol - 2006

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are all watching. I know it and you know it.

This is why I watch. Too bad she(Becky)was voted off last night. I wonder if she went home and made out with her sister. That's hot.

becky-jesse-ODonohue-gm_l3.jpg

becky-jesse-ODonohue-gm_l6.jpg

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hooked for the first time.

Becky had to go, she was horrible in her performance - but man, she is hot. Hopefully we'll see her one day on Survivor or on Amazing Race Threesome Edition (teaming up with Rob & Amber).

Some very good performances in this group... the amish-looking dude won't win just because he looks, well, amish :D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
She's hotter on tv than in that pic.... when they first tried out, they were almost about to make out with one another!! hot stuff.!! :D

Missed it last nite, but i did catch Stacy Kiebler's legs at the end of dancing with the stars..... anybody pick up the FHM mag with her body on the cover??? damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure what others think, but I couldn;t help but wonder if they were riding the Brokeback mountain popularity with that little cowboy dude who was so sensative and ambitious. Couldn't sing if his life depended on it, but they seemed to keep him around....for some brokeback reaon maybe? him and his little cowboy friends are all gone, so not like it matters now anyways, but I couldn't help wonder about the brokeback theme....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shame about Becky. She found out last night what I learned many years ago and that is being ridiculously good looking will only take you so far in life. Her singing, like every thing I touch, was shocking, not to mention she danced like she was by-polar, but what got her this far above all else was possibly the greatest intangible known to man kind and that was at any moment she could have started to make-out with her twin sister after a pajama party pillow fight. Damn it, why didn't someone tell her a little tongue goes a long way. You know Paula would have been in.

Who else was cut? Tell me it was that Fat Barry Manaolow wannabe... awful.

Regs, love the Amish shout! I couldn't put my finger on it until now. Well played. :D

PS. I wouldn't be caught dead watching a stupid reality show 3 times a week. 2 is plenty.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stacy Kiebler is un-fcuking believable! Caught her last night after Survivor, and my God...gorgeous doesn't begin to describe her.

Somebody get some pix up here. Nominate you BJB.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
is it just me or is Paula Abdul need a Intervention
Everybody is on a Journey or a soul search or something
and damn .... her nails aren't that Long .. while does she clap
her hands like she has splints on every finger

anyways the people that were cut deserved to go
but compared to other years ..their is way more talent

"Not that i watch or tape it .... my wife makes me watch it ..............................................................................................................................................?"

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

Yeah, the overly large Ricky Ricardo was dumped, along with the Gretzky-nosed ballad-singing salad-tosser :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0