Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All time low for Canada

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you ready for this.
We as a country are now ranked 91 rst in the world Football Rankings.(fifa)
Canada should be ashamed and embarrassed about this as I am.
Where did it all go wrong?
How do we dig ourselves out of this?
Should we not pay 25 players quallity money all year round so that we can actually get some credabillity back to our sport.
The best players should be payed like pros and let them get this ship back on course.

What a Joke! :confused: Coach.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Should we not pay 25 players quallity money all year round so that we can actually get some credabillity back to our sport.

In the Middle East, they put players from the National Team in jail for bad results, is there any way we can try this in Canada, or at least Probation for bad play.

DICKtatorHOS

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
In the Middle East, they put players from the National Team in jail for bad results, is there any way we can try this in Canada, or at least Probation for bad play.

DICKtatorHOS

I should say Uday HOSsein.

I don't know Coach.
I believe definietly that the way is not to hire German coaches.
See, my two countries, Scotland and Canada, are not exactly lighting up the global football stage.
I can literally feel the points coming out my forehead thanks to Berti Vogts and Holger Osieck.

I blame the Krauts.

RF

I agree, get more young guys carded, pay them more money and get the CSA talking to people like UEFA to ensure cooperation from clubs for our Int'l matches.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No shame being sandwiched between Syria and Macedonia.

To put things in perspective, we're still 91 spots ahead of Cambodia.

I will say it is a bit sad to be five spots ahead of Turkmenistan. Especially since I've never heard of Turkmenistan in my life.

It could be worse, we could be Guam,
-Sensei.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Giggs to line up against Canada

I guess Giggs had such an enjoyable time running riot through the Millwall defense, and with Millwall playing a similar calibre team like Canada in the next little while, why not play?

Giggs to Line up Against Canada

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0