Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All I want for Christmas...

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the season is upon us! Time to start making that Christmas list!

What are the new gadjets/toys that are out there and that are reasonably priced?

Bought the wife a star last year...and that did not go over to well, but i figured it was better than giving her a new washing machine!

dick dangler

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
pots and pans are always a great gift (ouch) ...sorry no they're not.. a big dildo from erotic sensations is always a show stopper at xmas
dick ( nuttin like hittin the chocolate star with 3000 rpm's ) dangler

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you are going to be purchasing the dildo Dirk...please do so from my homepage...help me retire early!!!

I was thinking that the wife would like a new boat this year...oh...wait a minute...that is what she told me she was not going to be getting me. Alright...a boat she gets!

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mesmorizing!!!!! WOW!!!

If anyone has any insight into camcorders...I could use some help. I am starting to look at getting one, and could use some knowledge regarding what the advantages/disadvantages are between the DVD Camcorders and the MiniDV Camcorders?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i recently got a minidvd camcorder and i love it. you can film, then finalize the disc(in the camera) which takes about five minutes for a hour and a half of film, then pop it in your dvd player and watch it. you do however need a dvd player that is compatible with the mini dvd's. if you open your dvd carrier and there is a countersunk circle(the size of the minidvd's- about 2 1/2 inches diameter) then it is compatible. i have yet to find any disadvantage to the mini, but the last one i owned was the tape style.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I received a photo iPod as a gift a couple of months back. Kick - ass. Pick up an iTrip (FM transmitter) to go with it an' ya'll in bidness.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besides the post at 02:44 PM today, I'd like Mrs. Dude to lay off my credit card for a while.

Spending the season in Hualtuco, Mexico this year, so if Santa can bring some good waves, I'd appreciate it.

dick dangler

Nov 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
any chance of getting an 8 track player anywhere... i just picked up the new Madonna 8 track and nohere to play ... questions / comments?
Dick (like a virgin) dangler

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0