Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Actor Chris Penn, brother of Sean, found dead

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the news today...
Actor Christopher Penn, the younger brother of Oscar-winner Sean Penn, was found dead in his suburban Los Angeles home Tuesday, police said.

Though no cause of death has yet been released, local authorities said they found no obvious signs of foul play.
Penn's housekeeper called police after his body was discovered in bed inside his Santa Monica condominium, according to Capt. Ed Winter of the county coroner's office.
"The Penn family would appreciate the media's respect of their privacy during this difficult time," Mara Buxbaum, Sean Penn's publicist, said in a statement.
The 40-year-old Penn was a successful character actor who appeared in a number of hit films over the years. His credits include Starsky & Hutch, Reservoir Dogs, Rush Hour, Mulholland Falls, Footloose and Rumble Fish.
He had also appeared on television on shows like Entourage, Everwood, Will & Grace, CSI: Miami and Seinfeld.
His latest film, The Darwin Awards, is scheduled to premiere at the Sundance Film Festival Wednesday.
The Los Angeles-born Penn was the son of the late TV director Leo Penn and actress Eileen Ryan. He is one of three sons, including fellow actor Sean and musician Michael.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't heard any updates since 6:30 am but he hasn't looked healthy in years. For losing someone that young I would chalk it up to heart failure or some other obesity related death.
Hopefully not drugs:(

R.I.P. big guy

+SC

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0