Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AC/DC Day - Nov. 28

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday Night at GM Place, if you have a ticket, it is going to be a fantastic show, can't wait.

AC/DC November 12, 2008 Set List:

"Rock 'N' Roll Train"
"Hell Ain't a Bad Place To Be"
"Back in Black"
"Big Jack"
"Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"
"Thunderstruck"
"Black Ice"
"The Jack"
"Hells Bells"
"Shoot to Thrill"
"War Machine"
"Anything Goes"
"You Shook Me All Night Long"
"TNT"
"Whole Lotta Rosie"
"Let There Be Rock"

Encore:
"Highway To Hell"
"For Those About to Rock"

AC/DC's widely-anticipated Black Ice World Tour arrives at Madison Square Garden for two unforgettable nights on November 12 and 13! The worldwide tour — the band's first since 2001 — promotes AC/DC's latest studio album: Black Ice. Black Ice will be released on October 20th. The album's first single, "Rock 'N' Roll Train" was released to radio on August 28 and immediately went to #1 at Rock Radio.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What you really mean to say is....Sit down for the first song and then leave because the rest all sound the same and have the exact same Drum beat and bass line :rolleyes:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN I owe you a beer if I ever see you...well said.

Hos can you give me the setlist from Metallica since they will rock GM Place not too long after.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN I owe you a beer if I ever see you...well said.

Hos can you give me the setlist from Metallica since they will rock GM Place not too long after.

While your at it I would love the set list for Air Supply New Years. It's gonna rock.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You kids are just too young to have seen some of the old AC DC shows over the years, they put on a great kick ass show, ya, they are not the Beatles when it comes to tunes, but don't tell me that some of the old ACDC albums are not top 20 for all rock bands (Back and Black). Have seen Metallica, ya they were OK.
Hey Johnny Blue Balls, how was NewKids last friday night? I bet you were rocking out.

hos

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, sadly even NKOTB was still a bit ahead of my time ;) though I'd gladly go see that Lady GaGa :eek:

The boy bands that were ever-present during my high school years were 98 degrees, Backstreet Boys, and NSync.

But thanks for asking. :D

Donnie Wahlberg is dreamy :rolleyes:

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

I know what you are saying, brother !

I remember a 20 min version of jailbreak on the blow up your video tour. Best concert Ive ever seen

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going. I saw them in 1995 and it was good. but nothing comes close to the Def Leppard concert in 1988 at the Pacific coliseum:rolleyes: Am I really getting old???/

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going. I saw them in 1995 and it was good. but nothing comes close to the Def Leppard concert in 1988 at the Pacific coliseum:rolleyes: Am I really getting old???/

It was the Thunderstruck Tour back in the early 90's, that was crazy, I think they played back to back nights at the PNE. Def Leppard in 85 on the Pyromania tour was great.

What other band in the world has a song with the Pipes in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This show will be awesome! Some of the young kids get it but others don't and I don't blame them. AC/DC will blow the roof off GM place...just watch!

Speaking of which...what will they call GM place once GM goes bankrupt??

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0