Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

7-a-side tourny

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you believe the weather network you're an idiot. They never get the weather right. Thy're based out of Toronto and know nothing.

I forgot you were also a meteorologist :D They seem to be pretty close most of the time and I haven't seen other reports disputing it so I'll leave it at that.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was actually mission over the coyotes...rams didn't make the finals due to a 3 way tie and we had the most goals for putting us through. too bad we only had 8 guys to play by the time the final came around could have been a close game.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
mission had 15 guys and TWO coaches on the sidelines.

beat us 4-1, sandbagging sobs ;)

great tournament, loads of fun.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
mission had 15 guys and TWO coaches on the sidelines.

beat us 4-1, sandbagging sobs ;)

great tournament, loads of fun.

They beat us 7-1 I let in 4 goals. Maybe had a chance on one of them, the rest were chips inside the 18 and a beauty header.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
we saw MB10 take a ball of his chest and volley it in from 25 yards out. Looked amazing from across 2 fields.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
great tourny...

altough I think I took one of the worst fouls of the year vs the nomads... it was a cross between a scissor kick/can opener take down... thanks to house arrest for the assistance with the calf.

Maybe one year we will get out more then 8 players... maybe

Beer gardens were great afterwards aswell...

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
great tourny...

altough I think I took one of the worst fouls of the year vs the nomads... it was a cross between a scissor kick/can opener take down... thanks to house arrest for the assistance with the calf.

Cantuzzi, it had to be you and your team with all the hate against us in the beer gardens wasnt it? hahah

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi, it had to be you and your team with all the hate against us in the beer gardens wasnt it? hahah

if by hate you mean the chants of... whats blue, tan, and fat all over.. you are... your are...

maybe... then again... maybe not...

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
great tourny...

ya that was pretty brutal. he got stripped at center and then came barelling back (as fast as he could go anyway) and just chopped you down. Dun think it was in the box.

for once it wasnt me who made the violent tackle :D I just call them a bitch when they fall down :eek:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
if by hate you mean the chants of... whats blue, tan, and fat all over.. you are... your are...

wow :eek:

the rest of us wernt that overt. And we had the Franchise as our token ACBC supporter.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

and if u remember the chants ACBC ACBC ACBC, thats us winning the cup after knocking off the "undefeated" alderhole who noone could beat in the first round. I hope your in provincials and we get another shot, this time ull be lucky if we keep it at 4. And if somehow some way u were to have beaten us in the cup, you definatly would not have beaten Sents or POMO.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Cantuzzi, you should feel honoured to say that you lost to the champions, that early in cup

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
for the last time... ACBC beat us... good for them... our coach came on and ranted after (maybe a little to much)... does that mean I have to be nice to them cause they won... nope.

I am well over the fact we lost - I just don't share the same love fest as everyone else - I also just like giving Mary a hard time and the last time I checked this website was called TakeThePiss.

How bout this... Go ACBC Go... We love you! Yah your the best!:bronco::rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0