Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2023 Vancouver FC Season

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some random thoughts...

Watched this one from the far side of the south end from the supporters' seats. VFC's keeper made some very bad 1st half decisions with the ball in between his ankles and got caught. Looks like he was definitely also told to stay at home by staff in the 2nd half, as he didn't wander as much. I thought VFC's #19 should get a sniff at a higher level, but other than that, both teams looked spectacularly average.

Doing it right: letting the kids invade the pitch, run around and grab game balls and mix with the players.
Doing it wrong: letting the kids invade the pitch, run around and grab game balls and mix with the players. :)

Crowd was announced at just over 2000; I think a lot of those were disguised as empty seats. La Señora Trece was wondering why the club doesn't try to fill seats up with youth players...

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah, it’s tough obviously you don’t want to give tickets away for free but with soccer back fired up, I think lots of teams would love to organize coming to a game. Regs I’m not sure if you are involved? But I’ll say this….multiple people have told me they have filled out the group ticket stuff and nobody from the club gets back to them. I don’t think the clubs in any position to miss out on 30-40 people.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
multiple people have told me they have filled out the group ticket stuff and nobody from the club gets back to them. I don’t think the clubs in any position to miss out on 30-40 people.
Yeah, as far as I know, early in the season the club had major issues with member services and fired the guy in charge. But since then, I was told it was much better.

Is this the form people you know filled out? https://vancouverfc.canpl.ca/soccer-coach-ticket-program/

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what’s your fcuking point? The game here suffers because everyone is a fcuking expert at everything that doesn’t really matter.

Have fun with that.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
A roof and a proper press box aren't things influencing whether I buy a ticket or not. The fact that I live downtown does.

That said, I do wonder about the decision to call them "Vancouver FC". Why not "Langley" or "Fraser Valley" FC? I mean, I hope you guys thrive but this isn't a Vancouver club...

Getstuckin

Sep 27, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what’s your fcuking point? The game here suffers because everyone is a fcuking expert at everything that doesn’t really matter.

Have fun with that.
Plain and simple absolute shite of club they should fold the club in the offseason immediately! Went there for one match and what a waste of gas I’ll tell ya I’ll happily watch a vmsl prem match for free!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plain and simple absolute shite of club they should fold the club in the offseason immediately! Went there for one match and what a waste of gas I’ll tell ya I’ll happily watch a vmsl prem match for free!
Lol, convincing argument. No doubt one and done.

season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0