Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2023 Vancouver FC Season

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, chatted with the following last night:

@LION
Joe Billy
Giuliano Olivero (in town last 2 weeks)
Carmen D'onofrio
Bob Sawtell (almost every game)

Who can I look forward to seeing the rest of the Summer? Let me know if you are coming to a match!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't heard that... but will see if I hear any rumblings tonight on more roster movement. He's easily the most technically gifted player on the team but I think, from what I've seen, he needs more gifted players surrounding him to get the best of his abilities in a team setting.

With such a young squad, that's an expectation that I don't think can be met in the first 1 or 2 years of operation?

from: https://aftn.ca/resilient-vancouver-victorious-over-hfx-wanderers/

Gael Goes AWOL

One player that was not present in the squad at all for this match, nor the previous game, was Mexican forward Gael Sandoval. A player that was signed with so much promise, but with very little output. He seemed lethargic from the very start of preseason, but you had hoped that he would kick into gear once the season started. However, it never materialized.

Now, with the likes of Mael Henry and Emmanuel Robe already cut, it looks like Sandoval will be next to join the exodus. Vancouver FC is no longer mentioned on his Instagram and he was seen playing golf in Mexico on the day of this match.

“The club will make a statement,” Ghotbi responded when questioned about Sandoval’s absences. “We are trying to take it [this project] day by day, and we are trying to move forward to create a team that we feel embodies what the club’s identity will be”.

With the addition of Cantave, and the incoming loan of Diaz, Vancouver can easily replace what was to be their first talismanic signing with players that fit the mould of a hard-working star. As for Sandoval, he will likely look to return to warmer and more familiar grounds to revive his career after this soured spell.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a great result at all, a red 6 minutes in doesn't help matters WTF?

Clearly the away teams are well taken care of and comfortable when coming in, maybe VFC needs to address that.

:)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach start looking over his shoulder? Gotta think he's being scrutinized a bit now...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pele gonzo now too

Vancouver FC also announced that the Club has reached agreements with Eugene “Pele” Martínez and Kahlil John-Wentworth to mutually terminate their contracts. Martínez played in 12 matches for VFC, including the lone Canadian Championship game, while John-Wentworth had yet to play for the team.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0