Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2023 BC Provincial Cup Draws

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
But somehow they have the time to inform us that 60 bcspl matches are happening this weekend

:foib:
look, if it doesnt have any potential to benefit the CMNT or CWNT, they absolutely could not care less about it. they're nothing if not consistent...

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
look, if it doesnt have any potential to benefit the CMNT or CWNT, they absolutely could not care less about it. they're nothing if not consistent...

The problem is they wouldn't even have a clue if one or more national team prospects were participating in adult provincials.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As of now, nothing from BC Soccer promoting the finals this weekend. Will we see something this afternoon or will they instead promote more of League Uno opening weekend instead?

One thing I'm pretty sure is these games won't be streamed online live - if they are, I'll be tres surprised.

:rolleyes:

big gk

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any beer garden set up at Burnaby Lake this weekend? I would be surprised if so as that place has been notoriously a dry county.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As of now, nothing from BC Soccer promoting the finals this weekend. Will we see something this afternoon or will they instead promote more of League Uno opening weekend instead?

One thing I'm pretty sure is these games won't be streamed online live - if they are, I'll be tres surprised.

:rolleyes:

They will be streamed on HomeTeam Live. You need to download a special app and pay $20 to watch.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0