Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 WC Qualifying

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As long as Panama keeps in the mix, every next game is "our most important game", starting w/ El Salvador. Nice that we are down to the math, and combinations of results that could get us in or not. We are basically two good result combinations away from being able to celebrate.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mckennie was the only player that stood out for me, attacking wise. He was everywhere, and a solid overall player. Something Pulisic's sis obviously saw in him, too.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, in terms of players....who was everyone's MOM?

After the 1st half it was David, as the second half rolled on, I was leaning towards Sammy or AJ. Sam seemed to be winning duels everywhere, including headers, something he has no business doing. Then of course, the goal.

Milan has a case based on that timely save alone.

Will say Osorio had a way better second half, and besides switching out MAK, I wonder what adjustments to his role was made at halftime?

Sammy for me MOM.

Last....is Junior Hoilet's value to the team perhaps underappreciated?

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I felt Sammy as well with Borjan and David in the mix.

Hoilett is a very key piece on the team. He gives the team the ability to have a player who can hold it up and slow the game down if need be. Very tidy on the ball and allows Canada to get some possesion when they start to panick.

With Davies out having him back was a key depth piece. He doesnt seem to ever panic and plays calm no matter what time of the game it is.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I felt Sammy as well with Borjan and David in the mix.

Hoilett is a very key piece on the team. He gives the team the ability to have a player who can hold it up and slow the game down if need be. Very tidy on the ball and allows Canada to get some possesion when they start to panick.

With Davies out having him back was a key depth piece. He doesnt seem to ever panic and plays calm no matter what time of the game it is.
Watching Sammy’s goal now 2 dozen times, Junior makes a great run to help split the defenders. Enough time for Sammy, as he was being caught eventually.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
These have been so awesome to find floating out there... all in common is the slight 1 second period where the crowd collectively holds it's breathe and then pandemonium when the ball hits the back of the net :)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have watched these different angles dozens of times in the last 48 hours. I feel like I'm sitting on a cloud.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it me or does that stadium feel more than half full? Looks like more than 12k although tim hortons field is a smaller venue so maybe look more full?

Would be nice if someone turned a blind eye to a outdoor event with this much on the line.

Looks like staq and hutch will be back for the game tommorow and hopefully both start.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0