Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 WC Qualifying

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mexico pulls out a 1 nil win over Panama thx to an 80th minute PK.

Here's what is going to happen:

Canada will announce BC Place as the venue for next window home game.

Canada will NOT clinch their spot for Qatar next game... that will happen vs Jamaica.

TTP has already booked the back room at the Roxy, who's in?

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Canada will NOT clinch their spot for Qatar next game... that will happen vs Jamaica.

Happy Hour Drinking GIF
Giddyup!

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

happy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The last home game will most likely be played in Toronto vs Jamaica and could be the game we clinch if we dont get a result vs Costa Rica the game before.

Jamaica will be showing up with their b team most likely as they are out and highly doubt they will bring out their euro players for these games. On paper that should be a easy game.....

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta love CONCACAF. First El Salvador players protesting their own federation, now this..

Wonder if Costa Rica Football Association will be penalized and how? If the players knew they were positive and played then they could be suspended.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just watching that David goal again.
The way he almost lures that thrown in and anticipates that snatch to pick the Salvadorians pocket is awesome.
And then how he blows by that defender like he's just come on with fresh legs is unbelievable.

I'd agree with Jack & Company on that Iain Hume interview after the match that you could see him doing a big money deal in the summer.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its too bad we don't have any strong defenders that could play center back that would be eligible.

I am sure guys are gonna start to dig around family history to see if they can approach Canada.

Vitoria and Henry have done a excellent job but Henry just isnt steady enough and Vitoria is getting up there in age.

We will really need some center back depth in the world cup and not sure if we will find it.

This world cup will.be a great experience to get us set up for 2026.

This is 2022, get with the times. Pick a central defending stud from someone else's youth camp, have him self-identify as Canadian, boom good to go. I mean, really...

:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just watching that David goal again.
The way he almost lures that thrown in and anticipates that snatch to pick the Salvadorians pocket is awesome.
And then how he blows by that defender like he's just come on with fresh legs is unbelievable.

I'd agree with Jack & Company on that Iain Hume interview after the match that you could see him doing a big money deal in the summer.
There's been chatter about the big guys: Arsenal, LFC, Man U all sniffing around him now. And why shouldn't they, this guy just keeps getting better and better, and his calm under pressure is something else.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't know that but not surprised.
I think his game would suit being in England.

They seemed to be talking more Spain or Italy and not England I thought but then again I was off to the fridge a lot grabbing more pints and not listening intently. :woot:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0