Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 WC Qualifying

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? Vancouver Whitecaps are almost dead LAST in the Western Conference.

When are they gonna use these good analytics? RT's passing accuracy must be near 98%... you think that is a good stat? Call me old fashioned but...

Clap Good Job GIF by Team Coco

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phonzie's numbers today for Bayern

Well the eye test on the highlights certainly pass. fcuk me he’s dominant! Great day for a lot of Canadian starters. Today. Atiba: goal. TB: goal vs. TFC in TO. MAK: beautiful set-up with Huston.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Their has to be one a hole in every group. analytics are good, much better than the old days when you had old fashioned guys using subjective assessments of players with assessments full of biases.
the analytics crap was already intuitive for some and not for others - nothing has changed except slapping a label on it and having to listen to a bunch of WOW twats talk down to the rest of us...

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reports that the EPL will not be releasing players to play in "red-list" countries for WC qualification. Mexico, Costa Rica and Panama are all currently "red-list" countries in CONCACAF.

No Canadians in the EPL, but you would assume the EFL will follow suit which would affect Hoillet who has just signed with Reading and Corbeanu who is on loan at Sheffield Wednesday. Plus it would shock no one to see the other UEFA domestic leagues enact a similar policy.

It will not affect the Canadians this window as they play twice in Canada and away to the US.

Something to keep an eye on moving forward though as the world continues to grapple with Covid...

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Imagine if Qatar built all those brand new stadiums and then when they hosted world cup couldn't have any fans in them due to Covid

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice! Belgium league is carried by DAZN, yes?

I think this is a great move for him. Basically, following Johnathan David's pathway. He'll do well, and get more eyeballs.

Looks like I'm headed to Belgium in October for work, I'll try and catch a match.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Imagine if Qatar built all those brand new stadiums and then when they hosted world cup couldn't have any fans in them due to Covid
You know....I was saddened that we didn't have fans in Japan. The performances helped me forget, but for athletes that only get the spotlight once every 4 years, I felt for them.

This, on the other hand, considering the piles of bodies those stadiums built on, and their overall horrendous history and current state of Human Rights, their social and legal discrimination of women, violation of human rights towards immigrant workers that have built those stadiums?

Yeah, I would be OK with those stadiums sitting empty. Qatar can eat a dick.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know....I was saddened that we didn't have fans in Japan. The performances helped me forget, but for athletes that only get the spotlight once every 4 years, I felt for them.

This, on the other hand, considering the piles of bodies those stadiums built on, and their overall horrendous history and current state of Human Rights, their social and legal discrimination of women, violation of human rights towards immigrant workers that have built those stadiums?

Yeah, I would be OK with those stadiums sitting empty. Qatar can eat a dick.

happy hot dog GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think this is a great move for him. Basically, following Johnathan David's pathway. He'll do well, and get more eyeballs.

Looks like I'm headed to Belgium in October for work, I'll try and catch a match.
Bruges for the cultural experience, Brussels for the street full of nothing but pubs including one with 3000 beers on offer.

You're welcome.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bruges for the cultural experience, Brussels for the street full of nothing but pubs including one with 3000 beers on offer.

You're welcome.
This will be my third trip there, love Belgium already. Love that I can get around quite efficiently with either English or French. Certainly enjoy the blended culture, you get a bit of French, bit of German. The problem with Germany is it's too German, you know? Been trying to convince mini Dude to finish his degree there, as there is a sister program in Bruges. He's leaning towards Berlin, however....and that ain't so bad either.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sooooooo...fcuking FIFA bent over and now Mexico's fan ban is only one home match. Canada will get the full supporter experience. Load of shite.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0