Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Gold Cup

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
OK, we need to get Davies away from VWFC before they ruin him.

Hopefully, Canada gets out of the group because if they do, I say Davies doesn't last through the Summer in Vancouver - they/MLS will sell him.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently some big clubs are keeping Tabs on him, including Manchester United. Would be nice to see him move to a proper club like Ajax who develop young players. As you said get him away from Vancouver so he can be around players better then him and coaches that have produced players.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arfield with a nice whipped in cross for the first goal and he scored a good goal with his left peg for the second!...nice to see him not trying to hit it on the outside of his right boot like I see so many people doing nowadays :p

How dare Davies meg the goalie on the breakaway...filthy stuff. lol
Enjoy him while he's around!

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
While it was a great debut for AD and gives lots of promise moving forward let's not put the cart in front of the horse. We played a team ranked 60 spots lower then us. Hopefully he can replicate what he showed when we play a country of football significance.

None the less amazing stuff from the last night kid! When he decided to shoot instead of laying it back to Cavallini late in the first my immediate reaction was frustration but quickly realized when was the last time we had a player with that type of confidence and passion to score. After that you just new he was going to put one behind the keeper .

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was a bit surprised myself. Not sure if that was as shocking as seeing Poland ranked 6 Spain 11 Italy 12 and the ain't done much Dutch @ 32.

The Dutch at 32 is quite the shock even though they've been brutal as of late. What about Switzerland at 5th?!?! wow.

We're in the top 100...progress! There are 106 teams ranked under us = Glass half full.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
a few guys (Larin and Johnson) left off the roster and will be added IF Canada makes the next round. Looking forward to these games.

Not sure I like the message this sends. Why are they not on the squad already?

Who's makes that desicion?

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think a lot of the top teams send a team that is not their best early on for this tournament. Mexico from what I read sent their b squad and I believe the Americans held some players off. We are a team in the top half of the world it is about time we act like one.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure I like the message this sends. Why are they not on the squad already?

Who's makes that desicion?

Larin was suspended and in the MLS substance abuse program due to a DUI when the roster was picked. Johnson reportedly asked to be left out to play his MLS games

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0