Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 BC Mens Provincial Masters Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erocco

Oct 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
NSCL top 2 teams are the same calibre as VMSL Masters Division 1 mid table. I mean look at Norvan. They always used to finish top 3 in the NSCL and when they moved to VMSL 3 years ago they nearly got relegated to Div. 2 two years in a row. NSCL should only have 1 team in the provincials.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
UVic 1-0 Vic West

UVic moves on to another all-island match-up vs Saanich

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody out after losing 1-0 to Saanich Fusion
We were shite. We had our chances and missed the sitters. I'm not sure that we strung two passes together all game. Saanich out worked us and scored on an unstoppable free kick. That player could retire after that strike. Beauty.

Anyways, it was a good season for Port Moody Rangers.

Good luck to the remaining teams in Provincials.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TSN 1040 inspired post:

Is it just me or: does the VMSL not care about their teams in Provincial Cup?

I can't find any information on scores and/or the schedule for upcoming games on the VMSL website. I only see a link to an even worse BC Soccer website that shows a bracket of who plays who but not the location, date, and time of the match.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny, they care about us in the FVSL. Our Manager was even recognized as "Coach of the Year" for the whole schebang!

In his acceptance speach, @Rangerforever said, and I quote: "This is the best group of guys I've EVER managed, or even been associated with. Even better than those douchebags at North Delta Rangers. Long live the Lords of Langley!"

He said that.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cool story bro.

In the context that @Gomesy16 was getting at, the FVSL is pretty much the same as the VMSL - no website updates on how their teams are doing in the various provincial cups with results and upcoming games.

The VISL & RASA have it right though.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are they finally doing the "B" Cup properly, with an extended run, and not over some summer weekend?

Years ago, a bunch of us dropped out of Prem to Langley's Div. 2 team w/ the intention of winning promotion (they had lost div. 1 the previous year, and had been demoted). We won, and also were awarded a spot in the "B" Cup. We turned it down, because it was in the late spring (June, I think), and most of our guys either couldn't make it, or couldn't be bothered. It was just another summer tourney.

This looks proper, now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0