Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Vancouver Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's the video of the girl in the super tight white shirt bouncing up and down in slo motion?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Earlier this season I'd said somethign to the extent that I was willing to give Robo the benefit of the doubt, but my patience has run dry.

Why does he continue to make the same match management errors time after time? Why do Hurtado and Mattocks have so much rope? Why isn't he looking for alterate striking options?

It's hard to say if that was Hurtado's most ineffective game as a Whitecap only because he's had so many of them. He's clueless, and skilless. Bad combo.

I want my 2 hours back.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As year 4 winds down, I think it's safe to say the Caps will be on the wrong side of the playoff line again. This "management" team is a farce. I cancelled my season tix after last year and am not regretting it one bit. Never mind the ridiculous decisions made by Robinson week after week. It's the players that the FO tries to pawn off as "players" that's infuriating.

Hurtado is probably the worst footballer the Caps have ever had. Regardless of Peter Schaad's proclamation that he'll be in the USMNT mix come Russia 2018:rolleyes:

Mattocks is poo. Nothing more to say

I used to thing it was Bobaduzzi taking the piss, now I'm convinced it's the ownership group.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Canucks season is about to start so now we can forward to them doing well and making the playoffs and by February or March when we realize they won't we will have the whitecaps season to look forward to.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
First goal, Teibert lets Valeri go for a run... Second goal, he plays a shite ball to Laba that he coughs up, and it's 2-0....

It's actually comical how clueless the Whitecaps are at how shockingly bad their "homegrown" player is... Just pure garbage, but hey, he and Hurtado will be back in the starting 11 next week...

"insanity"...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My man any time you put 5.5 foot centre mid you have rocks for a brain. More to say, it is your last four or five man that have to mark harder. There is way much room between the last four. Gaps do not get closed fast enough to force the ball to the out side.
Young coach shits the bed again against Portland. Frack man you can use Salgato as a second stopper. Dumb leads the dumber.
I think it will be back to golf soon this year.
Club needs to get six Canadians on the D to make this club turn around. Use the imports to score. I think owner might clean the house and start all over again. Not good enough.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
My man any time you put 5.5 foot centre mid you have rocks for a brain.

Diego Armando Maradona Franco 5'5"

Guess your argument is null and void as laid out. Perhaps a more well thought out critique of the player in question is in order rather than smashing your fat fingers across the keys hoping to compose but a measure of sense.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bergo Diego the crack user. Now that was some joke. Maybe they should use a bit. We might win a game or two. Kick the dam ball up the field and go and get it. No way making play-off's with macho kids. I blame coach for this game he did not do his work well. In my opinion he needs to find tactical assistant or he will loose his job.Selgato is a young strong guy with skill that could help way more.
Sad to see how coach is destroying the young man. I wish Robbo luck but there is not enough games for him to turn it around and make the play-off's. Players are not going all out for him.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
First goal, Teibert lets Valeri go for a run... Second goal, he plays a shite ball to Laba that he coughs up, and it's 2-0....

It's actually comical how clueless the Whitecaps are at how shockingly bad their "homegrown" player is... Just pure garbage, but hey, he and Hurtado will be back in the starting 11 next week...

"insanity"...

I agree with you 100%. His passes are horrible and very hard to control. Now Dude can call this obsession but it is just stating some simple facts.
What to say about Hurtado? I have mentioned numerous times that his ball control is terrible and he would not improve a single VMSL Premier team. Maybe some Division 1 teams if refs would let him run through his opponents. How he plays in MLS is beyond me.
This club could not hire a decent coach (Bradley refused to come here and the ownership group should start asking question why) and hired a guy (Robinson) who has never coached before. Why?
Soccer fans in Vancouver deserve a lot, lot more. If Whitecaps continue like this I can see next season the number of available sits limited to 15,000.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Being the glass half full guy that I am, I try and force myself to like the way the CAPS play, but I can't.They are at the top of the pecking and are major players in shaping the path of youth development. I "need" to see that the final destination of our youth is truly elite in all areas to keep me vested in. I just don't see it. I actually feel pissed off and duped watching a CAPS game. When there is a moment of sophistication, I get my hopes up, like getting to the top of the roller coaster, but I never get to go down. I watch professional players make mistakes my youth players won't make.

As to the style of play, the back line is splattered with second-rate continental cuisine transitioning to the next course of Latino enchiladas in the midfield, finishing with friday night college fast food festivities at the front. I feel like I have suffered a TIA watching the completion of a phase of play.

No fluidity. No logical progressions. Irrational movements. Technical breakdowns at key times.

YUCK!!!!!!:wtf:

But I like beer and drink quite a few when watching.:)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's about time, Balls. :D

RL RCD- you are obsessed about Tiebert, but you aren't 100% wrong. I just feel that he's either miscassed (I feel his best spot may be left back), or he needs time playing USL to develope further.

And, for as much as you're obsessed about Tiebert, I'm as obsessed about Hurtado. What is really strange, is you now seem to be obsessed about me calling you obsessed about Tiebert. It's an onsession obsession, and I don't think it's healthy.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am busy, busy trying to arrange an appointment to have my hair cut. I can't just go down to the local $5.00 hair butcher like the rest of you, this lid needs TLC. Proper care. And my hairdresser is always booked now, 'cause she went and got herself pregnant...which means I need to go at minimum a year with someone else, which is frightening. I took years to train Fran so she doesn't even need to ask anymore, she just cuts it perfectly. Now she has gone an fcuked up my world/

WTF.

#moppydo
#firstworldhairproblems
#idon'texpectyouguystounderstand
#idon'tevenhaveatwitteraccount

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am busy, busy trying to arrange an appointment to have my hair cut. I can't just go down to the local $5.00 hair butcher like the rest of you, this lid needs TLC. Proper care. And my hairdresser is always booked now, 'cause she went and got herself pregnant...which means I need to go at minimum a year with someone else, which is frightening. I took years to train Fran so she doesn't even need to ask anymore, she just cuts it perfectly. Now she has gone an fcuked up my world/

WTF.

#moppydo
#firstworldhairproblems
#idon'texpectyouguystounderstand
#idon'tevenhaveatwitteraccount
I'm sure Russell and Eric can refer you to a good stylist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0