Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 BC Masters Provincial Cup

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions:

ND Rangers vs Temple FC
UVIC vs Castaways Jrs
Roma FC vs PCOV
West Van
FC vs CFC

Gorge FC vs Columbus FC
Powell River vs Westside
Poco
vs Howe Sound FC
Delta United vs Sapperton

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2nd round
north delta
west van
west side
sapperton

semis
west van
west side

final
west van

I agree with Johnny Canuck for the first round in that I believe all VMSL team will advance along with UVic and Surrey FC Temple. If JC can keep up his confidence, I believe it will be hard to score against him, as his head will be so big from his arrogance about himself that it will be tough to get a goal past his head!!:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
His head is nothing the size of another venerable keeper...Eagles. Its like Mount Rushmore size.

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Johnny Canuck for the first round in that I believe all VMSL team will advance along with UVic and Surrey FC Temple. If JC can keep up his confidence, I believe it will be hard to score against him, as his head will be so big from his arrogance about himself that it will be tough to get a goal past his head!!:D

hello conductor ,or better know as BD , I cant believe your comment when you say one thing to my face and say another when u are on here. guess everyone has there own opinions. and you know what I might be arrogant but ill say it your face as well. I guess im a bobble head so to say , short ,chubby ,and with a big head lol.
get ready to get beat by pcov and funny that your team has never won a game in the bc's (until you played a team from their own league -nvsl), and if you guys were in the vmsl you be dead last .
good luck to everyone including roma....
thanks sir m.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hello conductor ,or better know as BD , I cant believe your comment when you say one thing to my face and say another when u are on here. guess everyone has there own opinions. and you know what I might be arrogant but ill say it your face as well. I guess im a bobble head so to say , short ,chubby ,and with a big head lol.
get ready to get beat by pcov and funny that your team has never won a game in the bc's (until you played a team from their own league -nvsl), and if you guys were in the vmsl you be dead last .
good luck to everyone including roma....
thanks sir m.

johnny Canuck, please inform me what I have said to your face?? To say that I've now said something different on here is false, as last time we talked you were still on Columbus as back up keeper/manager/cooler guy. Don't get me wrong, I've predicted you to advance and if I had known you were shopping your services, would have probably tried to get you on our team!! As you have already stated we have never won a BC cup game, so you would have probably turned us down. We never even had the good fortune yet to play a team from our league in the BC's and that trend will continue as we play a top team from the VMSL. I believe after this weekend's loss we will now hold the official record of making it to the BC's 5 years in a row and be the only team that still hasn't won a game!:confused: As for being dead last if we were in the VMSL, I'm not so sure that would be the case. As there is now 8 players, playing in the VMSL Master's as starters on other teams who were at one year or another on Roma's roster. Unfortunately the Super VMSL Masters was much more attractive for these players not to take the offer. Thanks for wishing us good luck though, as we will definitely need it!! Smart money has PCOV winning by two field goals!!

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree he has a big head...But that belly...

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also heard big J will be in between the pipes for Wvan great choice he's a great keeper.

yes he will .why wouldn't he. he has taken them back to back bc final's (winning one) and maybe this might be # 3...I don't mind backing him up, he's a good goalie...smart move by management I say. if this works out sir m should be manager of the yr...

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
JC......

Get Sir M's balls out of your mouth!

Balls deep haha. If a manager Can make a team better By picking up a player don't you think It's his job. I'm like luongo , i keep my mouth shut ,be ready to play when called upon and be behind the The coach and manager's decision. In the long run it's about winning . And I have won the bc' s and Western Canadians 2010 with Columbus As back up

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balls deep haha. If a manager Can make a team better By picking up a player don't you think It's his job. I'm like luongo , i keep my mouth shut ,be ready to play when called upon and be behind the The coach and manager's decision. In the long run it's about winning . And I have won the bc' s and Western
Canadians 2010 with Columbus As back up
JC pretty sure Dancin Bear will inform that it was Westside who won it all in 2010!!! Don't forget your umbrella tonight :)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0