Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 BC Masters Provincial Cup

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness, agreed that the changerooms were Pretty gross. Anybody can out drink us at anytime in those changerooms. Columbus 'A' has it as their home pitch....not sure how they manage!

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 Uvic at half. Should be 2-0. First couple minutes Uvic hits one under the bar bounces just in. Both ref and linesman miss it as it's quickly cleared away

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I just left at 3-1 and WOW, just wow. They talk about island refs....and today N Delta's 11 + the 3 refs were just too much for U Vic. Hard to compete playing three men down.

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The PR lads are pissed, apparently after their game "Julie" was spotted at a downtown nightclub with the Columbus team celebrating their victory. Julie is in the blue tank top.
image.jpg

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
UVic lads are a good bunch. A couple luckier bounces for them early and they would have led by more at half. That being said our boys battled and carried the play the second half. The ref didn't score three goals fellas, Rangers did. Cheers to all who made it through.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
UVic lads are a good bunch. A couple luckier bounces for them early and they would have led by more at half. That being said our boys battled and carried the play the second half. The ref didn't score three goals fellas, Rangers did. Cheers to all who made it through.

I will agree that ND was full marks for effort and certainly competed well but actually the ref did score the second and third goals. The U Vic goalie was taken out on both and the ref did not do his job. The first ND goal was legit.

I'm sure both teams got on the beers together at the end and it's all water under the bridge now but U Vic should feel jobbed today.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So it's settled. Semi Finals are as follows

North Delta Rangers vs PCOV

Poco vs Columbus

Schedules to come

Good Luck to all

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Rangers! First half U Vic controlled,but possible boat-lag in the 2nd half.As for the second goal it looked like both keeper and BP(who is taller than the keep) went up for the ball, it bounces off BP's back and rolls in the net.Rangers had the legs in the 2nd. Good battle,case closed.As for the ref,i do agree some dodgy calls but such is life in football.It is his smiling demeanor that makes me angry!! Will be out to see next match,hopefully at Delsom.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0