Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Euro Cup Goes Too....

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's to be upset about? Just because Poland's match-fixing scandal didn't get as much attention as Italy's did? Or is it because people who visit Warsaw or Kiev will have to stay in the old Comrade Arms Hotel in each city? Or is it because it's a joint bid?

Seriously, what's the big deal? UEFA wants to bring exposure to all its member countries, so why not let the homefolks see Sheva too?

The only issue I can see is logistical. Ukraine's a big country...

Trece

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's to be upset about? Just because Poland's match-fixing scandal didn't get as much attention as Italy's did? Or is it because people who visit Warsaw or Kiev will have to stay in the old Comrade Arms Hotel in each city? Or is it because it's a joint bid?

Seriously, what's the big deal? UEFA wants to bring exposure to all its member countries, so why not let the homefolks see Sheva too?

The only issue I can see is logistical. Ukraine's a big country...

Trece

It's mostly because I'll be going back in a few years, and if the Euro's were there I could time it and go then. Now I can't. Other than that it's not really a big deal, and as for logistical issues, the 2 semi-finals will be 30 hours apart (by train, they don't have planes in the Ukraine/Poland?) No fun if you want to catch as many games as possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts