Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think all finals are being played at Burnaby Lake next weekend... I haven't been able to figure out if they are on turf or across the road on grass :confused:

I bet only one team will be notified of this. Either way, when in doubt, only bring turf shoes so you have an instant excuse post game.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dever given a straight red for side volleying one of the Coyotes in the gut.

It wasn't our day to win, hit the crossbar 4 times and the post once of a long freekick. They were fortunate to score the first one as one of our guys missed the ball and it fell to a NV player just outside the goal area and he finished with no problem. They scored the second on a counter attack as we were caught up the pitch trying to equalize and didn't have enough numbers behind the ball and paid for it. Then the game got a little exciting and we had a throw in on the far side of the pitch, and we had numbers so our guy was trying to take a quick throw and Dever tried to prevent him from taking a quick throw by jumping up and down in front of the thrower ( a caution-able offence which wasn't given and probably could have kept Dever on the field if it had been blown right away) instead our throws the ball at jumping Dever and gets him square in the face ( probably won't jump in front of another throw in again haha) Dever gets the ball and tries to kick it at the guy who just threw it at his face but misses and hits a spectator from just a few yards out with a rocket of a kick. Ref runs over and sends him off, on his way off the pitch he does a jumping ninja kick at our guy going for the ribs but our guy put his arm in the way to block it and after kicking our guy Dever hops away like a little bitch and as he's hopping away he's challenging our guys to a fight and as soon as a couple of my guys get there he bolts towards the gate...what a fu cking bitch. Dever did nothing and we had shut him down well, limiting him to only 2-3 shots from 25+ and those were all while he was under pressure. Only the second time we were shut out all year, we had our chances but couldn't finish, so unlucky ! still pretty choked about all the woodwork we hit but it just wasn't meant to be for us.

On a last note officiating was unnoticeably good.

Finally this season is over :)

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been told that Dever was racially abused after the red card which is why he went nuts. Any comment on that?

He also never 'bolted' for the gate. Was walking away very slowly and having to be held back and pushed towards the gate.

not-who-you-think

May 2, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
yess this happened.. but there is two sides to every story..you forgot to mention the racial slurs that provoked the action. However, being down two goals at this point in the game its sad to result to this due to the fact that the skill and heart to come back was clearly missing.

So much for the one trick pony - congrats on marking Dever, unfortunately you forgot about the other men on the pitch!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It wasn't our day to win, hit the crossbar 4 times and the post once of a long freekick. They were fortunate to score the first one as one of our guys missed the ball and it fell to a NV player just outside the goal area and he finished with no problem. They scored the second on a counter attack as we were caught up the pitch trying to equalize and didn't have enough numbers behind the ball and paid for it. Then the game got a little exciting and we had a throw in on the far side of the pitch, and we had numbers so our guy was trying to take a quick throw and Dever tried to prevent him from taking a quick throw by jumping up and down in front of the thrower ( a caution-able offence which wasn't given and probably could have kept Dever on the field if it had been blown right away) instead our throws the ball at jumping Dever and gets him square in the face ( probably won't jump in front of another throw in again haha) Dever gets the ball and tries to kick it at the guy who just threw it at his face but misses and hits a spectator from just a few yards out with a rocket of a kick. Ref runs over and sends him off, on his way off the pitch he does a jumping ninja kick at our guy going for the ribs but our guy put his arm in the way to block it and after kicking our guy Dever hops away like a little bitch and as he's hopping away he's challenging our guys to a fight and as soon as a couple of my guys get there he bolts towards the gate...what a fu cking bitch. Dever did nothing and we had shut him down well, limiting him to only 2-3 shots from 25+ and those were all while he was under pressure. Only the second time we were shut out all year, we had our chances but couldn't finish, so unlucky ! still pretty choked about all the woodwork we hit but it just wasn't meant to be for us.

On a last note officiating was unnoticeably good.

Finally this season is over :)

Classy.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been told that Dever was racially abused after the red card which is why he went nuts. Any comment on that?

He also never 'bolted' for the gate. Was walking away very slowly and having to be held back and pushed towards the gate.

oh **** off, i'm sure he was....
3/4's of the Coyotes including Jimmy are brown, not to mention the black players on his squad...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh **** off, i'm sure he was....
3/4's of the Coyotes including Jimmy are brown, not to mention the black players on his squad...

Don't worry mb10 these AFTN guys don't know a lot, I saw one of their match reports for our game and they had named someone who's actually half way across the country right now...

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you're denying it happened? Several people say otherwise. Just wanted your version.

Having black players on the squad didn't seem to deter Terry and Suarez now, did it mb10?

Sorry if our report was wrong for your players. Steve had originally got the teamsheet from the referee from I think your first match. You could have let us know and we'd have changed it!

Anyway, I thought your guys played a good game and did really well in shutting down Dever. Take it you play with slightly higher goals in Surrey though? :p

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you're denying it happened? Several people say otherwise. Just wanted your version.

Having black players on the squad didn't seem to deter Terry and Suarez now, did it mb10?

Sorry if our report was wrong for your players. Steve had originally got the teamsheet from the referee from I think your first match. You could have let us know and we'd have changed it!

Anyway, I thought your guys played a good game and did really well in shutting down Dever. Take it you play with slightly higher goals in Surrey though? :p

yes i am denying that it happened. none of my players would say anything like because that is unacceptable and i will not stand for any of that shite. if you can tell me who said it, which jersey # he was wearing i will definitely call him up and figure this out. but until then unless you didn't hear anything yourself, you should definitely not be saying anything.

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes i am denying that it happened. none of my players would say anything like because that is unacceptable and i will not stand for any of that shite. if you can tell me who said it, which jersey # he was wearing i will definitely call him up and figure this out. but until then unless you didn't hear anything yourself, you should definitely not be saying anything.

I was on the touchline right next to the throw in when it happened - no racial slurs. Scotty Mac even gave up a "sorry man" after the throw in hit Dever square in the face.

The NV Compablah blah blah were a solid team throughout minus the meathead. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0