Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm confused:confused: You can only score when there is horrible marking, you're not known for your defensive skills and we know you suck arse as a keeper.

What are you good at?:D

Very good at making fun of players actually on the pitch :) that and volleys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So we win on pk's in a tough fought game. There goal came from a horrible back pass that ended in thier striker getting out keeps cleats in the nuts, followed by a pk and a red card for our keeper. We then take of a centre back, put on a kid who's never played in goal before and he stands on his head as we fight back and find a goal from a superb strike. I had zero finish, hopefully that isn't the start of a bad spell as I don't remember the last game I didn't score in tbh.

As for the nomads, watched the first half and was 4-0 in favour of them of course. Carnies red was unbelievably bad and I hope he isn't suspended for the final as that'll be undeserving for them.
So I guess it's gonna be a good final in 2 weeks as you guys scored at least 4 ;).
Congrats ha, s & h, jbn, is21, pw, and the rest of the nomads.
Not predicting the score as usual.

PEACEWHAT?

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
So we win on pk's in a tough fought game. There goal came from a horrible back pass that ended in thier striker getting out keeps cleats in the nuts, followed by a pk and a red card for our keeper. We then take of a centre back, put on a kid who's never played in goal before and he stands on his head as we fight back and find a goal from a superb strike. I had zero finish, hopefully that isn't the start of a bad spell as I don't remember the last game I didn't score in tbh.

As for the nomads, watched the first half and was 4-0 in favour of them of course. Carnies red was unbelievably bad and I hope he isn't suspended for the final as that'll be undeserving for them.
So I guess it's gonna be a good final in 2 weeks as you guys scored at least 4 ;).
Congrats ha, s & h, jbn, is21, pw, and the rest of the nomads.
Not predicting the score as usual.

You didnt miss much in the 2nd half MB10...The HYPE 4-0 winners....Frodo Baggins has to be the WORST ref in the entire fraser valley though. Thats the 2nd red he has given to Carnie when he didnt see the play, just heard a ruckus behind him AGAIN, WOW! Anyways unlucky on your chances MB10, Congrats to you guys who fought hard to comeback and win it in PK's with 10 men. We are really looking forward to to playing in lets be honest what the Final should look like. I will not make a prediction either but will say im really excited to be a part of what should be a great final.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrat's to both Teams. This will be a Great Final. two really Good teams, in fact I might have to say the two best teams in Div2.Playing for the cup.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We then take of a centre back, put on a kid who's never played in goal before and he stands on his head.

Liar! Scottish_kiss played at least 3 games over the last couple of summers in net :D He'd probably be fourth string on our team though, behind me.

As for the actualy games, Abby/Inter was very entertaining, Inter enjoying most of the chances but as MB10 said, finish was a little off. Game could have gone both ways, especially with the goalie situation but Scottish_kiss was solid and even stopped 2 PK's. Going to be a cracker of a final!

As for our game, one way traffic. You wouldn't have even known we played a guy short for 75 minutes. Everyone played well, I had a sick breakaway pass to Nate (Baldy's) brother in my action. Unfortunately, Nate's brother plays for Aldergrove ;) Housearrest came up huge as I was sure I cost us the clean sheet on that one. Can't wait for the 2nd!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do we know location or times of the finals yet? Site still says Mission but MB10 has said that they are deferring, to which I've heard Peace Arch is stepping up. Any confirmation?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I predicted this final cup matchup..lol....
Carniehor will have to watch massahor from the sideline because the league will never ever ever over turn a red...Tough luck buddy....Inter 3-1 final
Nomams will have to wait another year to try and get that dam Cup that has slipped threw thier fingers once again....Or Im wrong and they will drink mega brews from the cup that has my Jiz still on the rim.....Lose or my Jiz on your lips....win win Id say...LOL
Good luck both teams....Will be a great match

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I predicted this final cup matchup..lol....
Carniehor will have to watch massahor from the sideline because the league will never ever ever over turn a red...Tough luck buddy....Inter 3-1 final
Nomams will have to wait another year to try and get that dam Cup that has slipped threw thier fingers once again....Or Im wrong and they will drink mega brews from the cup that has my Jiz still on the rim.....Lose or my Jiz on your lips....win win Id say...LOL
Good luck both teams....Will be a great match

hit the bottle a little early on a Monday, did ya GHouse?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Over a week since the last post, but is anyone else excited? I guess it would be hard if you're not playing, but I'm pretty sure I won't be sleeping tonight.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0