Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2010 Div.2 Cup-The Road to the Provincials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CS it aint over yet...just you wait.

Oh it might go ahead........It will look something like this.

Metro Ford
Sapperton
Bombastic FC
Green Devils FC
ACBC
Port Moody
?????
Gorge
?????
?????

Good luck with the new Super League. If the VMSL teams stick to their 'guns' for this year, the VMSL will be a better league than the Super League so its' purpose would be what? :confused:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats not it and....
Im not going to clog up this thread as there is a place for this and if you care to go there I will comment for you if thats really what you want.

Hummer

Mar 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
game 16: Wickham is out and they played the div1 guys I think it was 3:2 if i'm not mistaken

yes, they played some Div 1 guys if you call them div 1 caliber. I think one or two are quality Div 1 guys (speedster up front, and center back) but the others are question marks. I think this sums up why their record in Div 1 is poor.

I watched the Green Devil game, and realized Wick vs. Panthers were playing on the other field. In summary, Wickham had plenty of chances. Panthers only have 2 speedsters, up front and 1 midfield with some skill (and I say some). Whoever plays them next, gear up for Kick and run. Panthers are pathetic (celebrates every goal like it was the World cup...note: goal celebrations were terrible, they dive, and drop like little girls)...but good game plan based on who the skill they have.....they just kick the ball as hard as they can and use their speedsters to chase the ball down and hope your defense can't handle them. Wick only lost because they played shite (was theirs to win), and the Ref was the worst I had ever seen. Wick's coach was yelling his head off at the shitty ref, with his bogus calls. There is no way the Panthers will win the next round.

Now the Green Devil vs. Westside game was quality to watch :wa:

Hummer

Mar 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta love it. I am sure they will scam the money back at their Wickham tourney in April. Whenever we played them in the semis or finals , the team they used was 100% different than the team they used for the prelims.

ouch!! somebody needs a hug...or would you like some cheese?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hummer, what happened to the Panthers guy that the ambulance came for? When he went down he sounded like a wounded animal.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao went to see PCOV A vs Vancouver Stars in a cup game. Both sides play almost the same style of soccer. To my surprize Stars out worked PCOV. It was only due to PCOV D that the game ended up in a tie. In PK's PCOV A won 1 to zero. I am sure that this will wake up PCOV and could lead them to better results in the next game. Number 9 on the Stars sure plays some nice soccer. number 16 on PCOV outstanding over all.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who says we're young? :confused:

Thanks for the support Socceroos!

Is Soccer Mom playing on Friday, or was he on the team that the Roos thrashed?

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who says we're young? :confused:

Thanks for the support Socceroos!

Is Soccer Mom playing on Friday, or was he on the team that the Roos thrashed?

The Royal should be on Fridays edition, I think. I may go and see this unfold, they are playing on our Home Turf after all.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Royal should be on Fridays edition, I think. I may go and see this unfold, they are playing on our Home Turf after all.

It's probably not worth the drive over from east van. We have no team... with guys injured, working for the Olympics, and actually attending the opening ceremonies we'll be lucky just to field a team, nevermind a competitive one. I think we'll probably play for a draw and waste as much time as possible so the lights go out. Then we can finish the game with some of our players back :wa:

Or maybe we'll get some youth callups. Then we'll actually be a young team...

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's probably not worth the drive over from east van. We have no team... with guys injured, working for the Olympics, and actually attending the opening ceremonies we'll be lucky just to field a team, nevermind a competitive one. I think we'll probably play for a draw and waste as much time as possible so the lights go out. Then we can finish the game with some of our players back :wa:

You are shite out of luck....the lights don't go out at PG....you are not allowed to use any player that are not directly registered with your team.
I will have a look regardless....a few of the TSW Boys are alright ,and they might want to play for a good team next year.:wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I"m sure you'll have some youth call-ups.....don't forget the permits. :D

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see the league exercised some common sense and move our game from 12pm at Andy Livingstone. That would have been some mission to cure the hangover and get the gear down there with the non-parking.

Rumour has it that a young version of John Burridge will be defending the sticks again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0