Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Osoyoos Soccer Tournament

curatolo

Aug 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have taken over from the Portuguese guys in Osoyoos. We already have a few teams confirmed and they are totally different than the last few years. Consider it it should be good. Let me know if you are interested.

I am also looking into a Masters divison for the tournament. I'll keep everyone posted. We will have way better refs than in past years as well regardless of what people say, we will get refs

curatolo

Aug 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok I am going to Commit to having a Masters Divison (over 30's/40's welcome in this divison)
in Osoyoos for the 2009 August Long Tournament. We will only go through with it as long as I have atleast 4 teams. I am looking for 8 teams. Prize money will be announced at a later date, but the same tournament fee of $475 will apply to Masters teams. The prize money will not be less than 700 for first as of right now.

I hope I get some interest soon.

Thank you

SCP

Aug 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curatulo: i am sure PCOV Master's team will be there...I will speak with my guys this week...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
curatolo,

You are bordering on advertising whoredom here. Commit to having a masters division or stop using TTP to see if there is "enough" interest.

Thanks.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all what is your coast for your open men tournament? Second how many teams are you getting in your open tournament. Third what level are the open men teams?
Fourh do you have a Page for info. Mike Holdam from Burnaby is a good ref coardinator if you need help. Sixth when is your tournament. Is it may long weekend? And most of all an email address that way people can get hold of you. We went for years till somthing funny started hapening with reffing. All the best in New Year. We might be interasted only if we can find the page.

curatolo

Aug 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do not know if you had my last message but its open to all mens teams and we hope to have 16 teams in it. Level looks right now to be lower Div 1,div 2,high div 3 and its august long weekend. Thanks for the information about the refs. here is the website.
www.opccs.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Patrick

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
just thought it was worth pointing out that I though the "Pork 'N Cheese" would spell their own ethincity correctly... Portuguese and not portugees ....

moving right along...

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just thought it was worth pointing out that I though the "Pork 'N Cheese" would spell their own ethincity correctly... Portuguese and not portugees ....

moving right along...

hey, dont bad mouth the Portuguese jerk! Ur allstar goaltender is one of those sexy mothas! Check your spelling as well before u knock others ;)

curatolo

Aug 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello again!

Some things have changed for this tournament. In the Masters Division we are offering $1000 for first now and a max of $1700 in the Open Division (Ages 16 and up).

Online registration is working properly finally! We look forward to hearing from teams.

OSOYOOS PORTUGUESE CULTURAL CANADIAN SOCIETY

Thanks!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
$1000 for the Masters Div., uh oh, that could be a great time to have a golf tourny/soccer trip up to the lake.
Who is signed up?

curatolo

Aug 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Portuguese Cultural Society is hosting the PCCS Invitational Cup from July. 31st - Aug. 3rd 2009 in Osoyoos, B.C.

Here is the tournament website www.opccs.com

Registration is online, many teams have registered from out of town Alberta, and USA. 1 month left. We have just received some sponsorship from the town and we are looking to increase prize money.
In the open Div. 1st = $1700 max 2nd = $1000 max 3rd = $500 max
In the masters Div. 1st = $1000 2nd = $400 3rd $200

so we are looking to increase these numbers if we can get all the teams we need.
Do not hesitate to contact me at oliveira_pat@hotmail.com I look forward to filling up the tourney this month. Thanks to everyone that has already signed. Looks like it will be pretty competitive in the open div.

Thanks everyone Patrick (Tournament Organizer)

curatolo

Aug 11, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi.

We are extending the tourney deadline. If you are interested in entering the tournament after June.1st let me know. Email me and register for the tournament. We have spots still available.

Thanks
Pat

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Estrella de Chile heading up for this event, going to take all their Salmon Arm experience and try and play in the intense heat that this sucker's gonna have!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0