Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Knight's Summer League

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU 5 - 4 Firefighters (PK win)

Our keeper had a horrible game, had a hand in all 4 of their goals - fumble, missed a kick, out of position and lobbed, flapped at a cross - was almost like C4L was back playing for us.

They scored early, then we went 2-1 up, before they scored just before half time. We went 3-2 and 4-3 up, with them coming back each time.

PKs went to the 7th shooter before their last guy blazed the ball over the bar.

Wins a win I guess.

Firefighters may have had a 'new' team out, apparently they are using the remaining games as a trial for their Firefighters / Police games. Some decent players in their team - some from Richmond Premier, and VMSL. If they stick with the same team they'll cause others problems in the 2nd half of the season.

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford United 10-1 ND Titans

Meh :/ not too much to say about this game...Boxscore says it all. Although I'll give them credit for scoring the first goal :p

Duff what happened?! You guys were on a roll?! Sounds like Serge had a good game, and Devon from the sounds of C4L. Did Paolo get his minutes?!

Should be interesting to see how it breaks down for the following weeks? My top 3 teams that I wouldnt mind playing again are as follows;

3) Pegasus (Top in the league and they beat us, enough said)
2) Coyotes (I hate losing in PK's)
1) Westcoast SC (Love playing against my roommates and of course Duffy!)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford United 10-1 ND Titans

Meh :/ not too much to say about this game...Boxscore says it all. Although I'll give them credit for scoring the first goal :p

Duff what happened?! You guys were on a roll?! Sounds like Serge had a good game, and Devon from the sounds of C4L. Did Paolo get his minutes?!

Should be interesting to see how it breaks down for the following weeks? My top 3 teams that I wouldnt mind playing again are as follows;

3) Pegasus (Top in the league and they beat us, enough said)
2) Coyotes (I hate losing in PK's)
1) Westcoast SC (Love playing against my roommates and of course Duffy!)

What happened with us?? What happened to the Titans??? 10-1 we know you guys aren't that good and the Titans aren't that shitty.

We had 11 players half of them showed up 5 mins before the start of the game. No Sunny or Lenny so offence was hurting a little,Serge had a good game but had to come out for the last 15 mins or so with a cramp(he was golfing all day with his work.) And they scored an offside goal with 10 seconds left. They are shite and they will not beat us ever again. C4L is delusional just like when he played with WRU and thought they were good.

Oh well it's not a big deal they can feel like champions(you should have seen when they scored their garbage goal it was like the won the World Cup.) for the week

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
C4L is delusional just like when he played with WRU and thought they were good.
W is a W...Didnt laugh at you when u decked your own player who had an open header into my net, thought it was funny cause you freekin ruined his chance to score because you got no skill and decided to go up for a ball that wasnt yours! I was the guy offering him water and helped him off the ground so get your shite straight. And ya we train hard b4 a game so we dont turn out to be fat shits that weigh 260 pounds and think we are good at footy. See you next round, hopefully all your players out and then you have no excuses...?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yotes 2 - peg 1 ...in pks again....was a good game surprisingly peg didn't play as well as we thought they would. completely kick and run on their part but with those speedy ass forwards of theirs who could blame em. we had majority of the possession but couldn't string together too many chances. they scored first, i couldn't remember i was getting ready as i came late from the FVSL AGM, looked up and our guys were picking the ball outta the net. our striker scored an insane goal, cutting by two peg defenders at the top of their box, walking in n ripping it by their keep. we had another chance at the end but our guy just missed wide. peg had a couple of chances in the second half at least 2 that were definitely going in untill our keep made some impossible saves. peg i think only had 12/13 guys? we had probably about 13/14 as well. moquitoes were going absolutely crazy half way through the game till the end. was a good game but i think its time we start winning in regulation. wondering who we gonna play next week......

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yotes 2 - peg 1
Wow great W! Man this league is definately up for grabs for anyone! All the top teams losing to bottom level and everyone is battling it out well. Anyone know when schedule will be posted for next round?

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened with us?? What happened to the Titans??? 10-1 we know you guys aren't that good and the Titans aren't that shitty.

Terrible game from us as the score indicates. Guildford started slow and I took advantage on a run all the way from the back, culminating in a PK which was beautifully taken. Then they picked it up and dominated the rest of the game. We started with 10 and then played the whole second half with 9 able bodies and two guys including myself limping around the centre circle. Definately didn't help our chances. The way we played we'd have lost anyway, however after a few good battles this year, no way this is a 10-1 game in the fall.

Oh and to Chelsea4Life. My goal last week that "chipped you from 40" was taken from right along the side line 10 yards behind centre, so in my mind I'd call it a good 60 yarder!!! Something to tell my grand kids about! haha. Unlucky break for you, but as a sweeper I'll take what I can get.

Anyway, enough commenting from me. I only seem to play every third week so not much place to judge and take the piss. Good luck to the rest of ya.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lost 4-2 to the Rangers last night. It was nice to have 11 before the game, even better to have 1 sub. It was a good battle, and we were tied 2-2 at 85 minutes when the Stoned Wall show began, scoring the winner and setting up the insurance marker with some dazzling moves. Who knew he was a keeper? Oh well, after losing so many being short, it was just nice to put up an effort, hopefully we'll have better luck next week.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another W for Vault of Lakemba on Sunday. 2-0 win, which should put us in top spot, maybe still behind pegasus, dont know how they have been doin on Sundays? Pretty easy game, except there team spoke no English only Spanish so referee could not even address there players, only their coach haha. On to WRU for a tough match. Hope you are in fine form ScotKop, I wanna see you on the pitch this Tuesday taken down more guys in the box hahah.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
pylons 3 - yotes 1....not much too say missing lot of key players, the other team has really changed from the last time we played them earlier this year. on a side note coast meridian is a horrible grass field. there is one hole i noticed for sure on the corner of one 18 yd box that is probably 5 inches deep. quite dangerous....tons of patches of none or very little grass in the middle of the park. looking forward to playing on turf next week...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 3-2 ND Titans in pks

Titans are horrible. We had 10 guys for the first 35 mins and our 5'7" left def. with a fresh tatty on his back playing in net. I got the first goal on an easy one. We missed a ton of chances and they got one back on a miss cue with our defenders. At the start of the second some douche on their team said time to get 9 goals guys,hahahahahaha. This team has to be one of the shittier teams in our division. We barely warmed up and they came out with 16 guys. We went ahead 2-1 then they scored with like 10 mins to go and just like Vault acted like they won the World Cup final. it went to shootouts where they missed 2 and we scored 2. they didn't deserve to win and should be happy they got a point. They suck and they have never beaten us. Maybe hope we have 8 or 9 guys next time maybe you'll get a win.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 1- WRU 0.....It was literally like a derby game! Both teams came out firing and heated. We had a couple chances first half and so did they. Same little shite on their team Kevin.V striker with shaved head (watch out keepers) ran at me 5+times and never gets a card. They probably had more time in our half than we did in theirs, but we probably had more posession. 2nd half same deal, lotsa chirping, but nothing serious until we have a beauty cross and our left mid volleys the ball out of the air in their 6 yard box and drills it into the net, no bounce just a beauty of a cracker! We had a few more chances but their keep made great saves. Then it got ugly when their young douchey forward decides to stomp my foot on a corner, and then shite just went flying! Im sorry but ill chirp and joke with my old team mates, but i will never intentionally hurt them. Just poor class..Very dissapointing by WRU as they all called fake and flop but i can show em the marks on my foot. But onto next game, ScotKop whats your feeling on the game?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
OOOps forgot to mention most important part hahha... We get called for a handball in our box and PK awarded to them, and THEY SHANK THE PK WIDE!!! (94th minute....)

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
C4L

I think you're making it bigger than what it was - a game of football - and because of that you're taking things too personally.

You got 'hit' 3 times not 5; 1 was a fifty-fifty for a header in the box - typical challenge you get in any game; 1 Chris tried to miss you, but couldn't change direction soon enough, and the 3rd one I didn't see (but foot stamping and crap like that happens all the time in the outfield, so suck it up - to collapse on the ground, roll around and then miracuously jump up and start shouting at the ref clearly showed how 'bad' it was).

My perspective on the game, we let you off the hook. 1st half you had no clear chances, you played kick and rush to your striker and we dealt with him comfortably. We missed an open goal - still don't know how; had a penalty not given; and a couple of other solid chances.

2nd half was more even, as your 5 man line changes started to make a difference against us old b'turds.

Bottom line is you guys finished your chance and we didn't.

Your team is ok, nothing special, reasonably solid at the back, but your kick and rush football won't take you very far. We dealt with it comfortably, and if a bunch of old farts can deal with it then anyone can.

As far your post-match celebrations, I haven't seen chest-bumping like that since...well, never...if that's how you were against WC last week, I see where's he coming from.

Anyway, game over, on to next week.

PS. We still beat you on aggregate 2-1 :)

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford United 3-4 Punjab Tigers (PK's)

Still kind of bitter, lost because of some defensive breakdowns and a wierd bounce goal that floated over our keeper. Pk's we didnt even give ourselves a chance by making them count. Oh well, I guess these are the breaks in summer soccer. On to next week...dissapointed I dont get play Westcoast SC, although they seem to be squeaking out wins. So maybe its for the best hahaha It seems like you cant take any teams lightly this summer as you never who they have come out week in and week out.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0