Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Masters Provincial Cup Banter

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Sir M, better luck next year. Now you have all the time in the world to enjoy your weekends at sushiman with Felix.Give him my regards. Cheeers

Hopefully you guys win a trophy this year.

PS: Racism is not on.

Sir M.

doomsy

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"I thought Dickens, Besty, Clarke and Stevie Mac were awesome out there.
Top class lads and unlucky."

R u serious? besty is the biggest whiner known to mankind and stevie mac, as you call him, is a wee bit past his prime, if he ever had one. can u spell over-rated? his best work was in the corner of the big bam boo. give your heads a shake, their crap! surrey ff are 2X the team.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
can u spell over-rated?

Can u spell 'you'? :rolleyes:
FFS...
I'll give my head a shake after I'm done taking a piss all over you on here if you really want me to.
Ya daft fcuking cnut...
And who the fcuk are you again?
Like you've graced the pitches MacDonald and Best have eh...

Newsflash Einstein:
It's Masters football - We were well past it some time ago.

We're the Rangers BTW.
You'll have Taxman and ScottyShell going into right fcuking coniptions on that one. ;)
Is that how you spell 'coniptions'?

Dickens:
Get the Quaich, I need another drink mate...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard it was 4-1 for Sapp. Cliff beat Freybe 2-0 in OT, and it was 2-1 for Coveside over Vicwest at halftime when I left. I heard that Columbus was up 2-0 at the half, and staff correspondent Rino called in with the final score, but I couldn't understand a word he was saying.

PS: From the Soccer Canada website:

"STEVE MacDONALD'S #5 JERSEY TO BE RETIRED ON FRIDAY

On Friday, August 31, in the game against the Milwaukee Rampage, the Whitecaps will hold a special ceremony to celebrate the career of Vancouver's all-time games played leader, defender Steve MacDonald, whose number 5 jersey will be retired.

MacDonald announced his retirement from professional soccer at the end of last season, shortly before his 30th birthday. He joined Vancouver as a 16-year-old in 1987, and over 14 seasons played a total of 321 games, with 305 starts, for 26,942 minutes. He recorded 18 goals, 4 assists, 4 game winning goals, 52 yellow cards, and 5 red cards. His career totals for games, starts, minutes, yellows, and reds are all club records. MacDonald also earned six senior and 13 U-23 caps for Canada, and was a five-time All-Star (CSL 1989, 1990, 1991; APSL 2nd Team 1993; A-League 2nd Team 1998)."

Sir M.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"I thought Dickens, Besty, Clarke and Stevie Mac were awesome out there.
Top class lads and unlucky."

R u serious? besty is the biggest whiner known to mankind and stevie mac, as you call him, is a wee bit past his prime, if he ever had one. can u spell over-rated? his best work was in the corner of the big bam boo. give your heads a shake, their crap! surrey ff are 2X the team.

Nice one Doomsy.......sounds like you are the one whining!

Oh, by the way....I have some boots that need polishing...do you mind?;)

Great hard fought game the other night. All the best to the Rangers...top class!

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 4 Peace Arch 0

Peace Arch battled but they ran out of gas after 20 Min. They did hit bar twice but we also missed chances. Big game next week against Cliff and looking forward to it.

Sir M thanks for the Bio on Steve Mac but I read about it in the washroom at the Roxy!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good win today Hose. It took me about 2 years, but I just figured out who you are, and I was wrong all along. You were a real handful for them from what I saw in the 1st half, then I had to leave.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WFC 2 Inter 1 (pks)
Once again we come up short....We were all over them for a good portion of the game. In my view, we were the better team but didn't quite get it done including yours truly. We missed a few key opportunities when we really should have put this one away. We finally scored with ten to go in OT and we thought that would sink them.

Last five minutes, JC with two heading opportunities from corner kicks. He connected on the second one.
In pks we let it get away from us. Good luck to the rest of the teams but this one really does hurt... two pk losses will do that to you!

SCK

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 4 - Nordic 1

Favs with an early talley on the breakaway, then Nordic lost one of their best players, the centre back, to injury. McNabb on the header midway though the 1st. Nordic got their goal on a really nice cornerkick header less than a minute into the 2nd.
Sapp then got their composure back and controlled the game the rest of the way. Kent on a PK after McNabb was taken down by the keeper on a breakaway.
Then, with 5 to go, Brian Donald pushed forward and slots a left footer from the top of the box. His 1st goal in 15 years!
Good outing for Sapp but some holes have to be filled if we're going to beat SFC.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCK, you should take the rose-coloured glasses off son.

There was no way that you were "the better team". It was an even game all around, you guys had one chance off the bar and that was it. I don't think Merks had to make a save. The other wasn't any better: a couple of chances and no shots as well.

"...all over them for a good portion of the game." You're deluded.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta and Vantrights were in O T when i left. 1-1

Delta tied it in the last two minutes of injury time.

No idea how it finished.......I think Delta looked stronger at the end!

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 2----- Van tr. 3 OT.....

Delta with the game in total control in OT, then fell asleep in the last 3 min. of OT...

Shocking really!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0