Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Masters Provincial Cup Banter

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is too bad, these games cry out to be played in the warm spring sun on grass... especially the Vikings/Cliff match up -- brings back memories of summer days at the Boulevard.

Looking forward to a terrific home venue tilt to start it all off, maybe it is the big game that WV needs to bring out their best.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach..... 13 sleeps.

YouTube - jaws

At first I thought that was a picture of Spada at the dentist for a cleaning, then I recognized the music. Does that play as big Eagles heads out the changing room looking for the beerman.

Not sure if we are down with the game on turf, but I think we can adjust.
Can't wait, hos looking for a Rangers entrance song.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey dicky, I found one, and on such a great day for the men in blue.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_VdC1x0-qs]YouTube - GLASGOW RANGERS SIMPLY THE BEST[/ame]

Let the games begin.

Come on You Rangers

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You boys on the shore may be more into techno, so you guys can listen to this one before the match.

God, I am starting to post like Cappy, help me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY2kMePyE6o&feature=related]YouTube - DJ BOUNCE - SIMPLY THE BEST[/ame]

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers in a walk over WV,its a no brainer.The Rangers are to big in the air,wilky is great a set pieces,the defence is rock solid(I heard WV forwards are crap,I know Betsy is).The score will be 3-0,with Handy ,futbol and Baily with the goals,ahh here comes Rangermans!:wa:

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van over Rangers - because Sir M does so much throughout the year he gets my support and the Friday night drive for the Rangers through traffic - they should probably be booking room on the shore ... at least 3 drive-thrus for RF. If Sir M discloses how many regulars they lose due to ages I might change my mind.
Sapp over Nordic - easy call WAB is my hero as he is almost more of a cnut than I
Delta over Van Treights - is this Vans 4th game of the year ... how do we get a team in that league and why do they get so many spots - who do I call to get that changed?
Vic West over Coveside - two Island teams making th e2nd round ... oh my
Cliff over Vikings - Cliff
Columbus over FVSL #3 - Hose will score because nobody can shut him down like I can and FVSL#3 will be lost - waiting at Central Valley for the game to start....
Nanaimo over UVIC - UVIC
Inter over Westside - Westside - Inter's luck has to run out - sorry SCK

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers in a walk over WV,its a no brainer.The Rangers are to big in the air,wilky is great a set pieces,the defence is rock solid(I heard WV forwards are crap,I know Betsy is).The score will be 3-0,with Handy ,futbol and Baily with the goals,ahh here comes Rangermans!

There are seven other games??

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers in a walk over WV,its a no brainer.The Rangers are to big in the air,wilky is great a set pieces,the defence is rock solid(I heard WV forwards are crap,I know Betsy is).The score will be 3-0,with Handy ,futbol and Baily with the goals,ahh here comes Rangermans!:wa:

Were you born in valley??? In Arkansas?? (wilky is great a set pieces)...Who's dictionary are you using???? And what is a Rangerman?? Have another pint you nit!:D

Cheers!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van over Rangers - because Sir M does so much throughout the year he gets my support and the Friday night drive for the Rangers through traffic - they should probably be booking room on the shore ... at least 3 drive-thrus for RF. If Sir M discloses how many regulars they lose due to ages I might change my mind.

One. But we are replacing him with his brother.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had the pleasure of taking in the West Van game yesterday.............Yikes!

If we are not at our very best then this game could be over early.

Now i know why we don't play in the Metro League.

Well done yesterday West Van! You have a first class crew Sir M.

Even the Old Dickens had a jump in his step.......(And he said hello as always):D

Yes these boys are good...............And yes they should be favoured.

Looking forward to the Trip.........Just booked us some rooms at the Lonsdale Quay Hotel.......$150 a night for this joint? How's the bar.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, don't worry about a hotel Coach. Due to some recent changes in some player's living arrangements, and the fact that Steve Mac is getting tired of guys sleeping over at his place on the river, we have recently secured a new dormitory for everyone.

It is located downstairs at 16th and Lonsdale, east side of the street. As Peg alum, you (and HOS actually) qualify.

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF
Come on I'm just having some fun.Scotty,I play this game with my kids,you pick a word and try to make up other words from the letters.Perhaps I should have said,Karl-heinze,Jurgen and Franz will score.Can you find germans in Rangermans?I thought you played with these guys?It was a joke:DYou've heard the saying to be the champs you have to beat them,well this is WV's chance.I'm sure the Rangers will be up for this as well,they have been the dominate team in Masters the last 4 years.Their record speaks for itself,its the MOTW.
As for the other games,good luck but in my biased opinion I think the winner of the Sapp vs Rangers game will end up being the Provincial champs.Silver Fox will you be ready for the final to score the gw?:D

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Judge: I'd say it probably is the match of the week too. Both teams could easily go all of the way. So could Sapp...so could Columbus...etc. Now, if we could only get some good pitches to play on. Town Centre was fine on Sunday but nothing replaces the grass in the provincials! Where do you think the next few rounds will be played? BLW?? I say lets invade some of the Vancouver fields again...

SCK

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best typo of all time! :D

Sorry Besty...;)

A nice Whisky shall be selected to share with the Scottish lads on WV - Win or lose..

Here come The Judge. :D

I just thought it was a good piss take!

The beauty of it is I played three positions yesterday and was lethal from all three!:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0