Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2008/09 FVSL Div 2] Combined Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shitty season???? You guys lost to us 5-0 like a month before the season. So if we are shite, you're the shite flies won't even touch. That really soupy dirty old shite that no one wants to clean up because you stink so horribly
Im sorry but summer league does not count for shite all, I think everyone on this website knows that! Dont try and act like your a superior team to us! We tied u guys in league last season and went 1-1 against you. We finished way further in cup and we are not 2nd last in our league. So dont try and act like ur shite dont stink at the bottom of ur division...Enjoy relegation down to div.3....I hope u dont so we can play u next season tho....
is PAU and WRU club related?
No were not related, two totally diff clubs, just from same area. We get shafted from all turf times and shite which sux and we have no other team to pick players up from which kinda sucks....but oh well, work with what u get right?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im sorry but summer league does not count for shite all, I think everyone on this website knows that! Dont try and act like your a superior team to us! We tied u guys in league last season and went 1-1 against you. We finished way further in cup and we are not 2nd last in our league. So dont try and act like ur shite dont stink at the bottom of ur division...Enjoy relegation down to div.3....I hope u dont so we can play u next season tho....

No were not related, two totally diff clubs, just from same area. We get shafted from all turf times and shite which sux and we have no other team to pick players up from which kinda sucks....but oh well, work with what u get right?

We both now that when we beat you guys(5-0) it was your full squad. It was like a month before the season. If we played you now with out a doubt we would beat you and if you think because we are second last in our division makes that any different you are an idiot. Did you forget that beauty header that you cried about???? You were in net and our in net now right??? You guys suck and don't worry about us getting relegated it won't happen. Luckily there are two shittier teams in our division. But they would still beat your shite team. You talk about last year when I talk about a couple of months ago. I would understand if you guys played summer league with a different team, but you don't. Same big mouth coach and same team.

WestCoast...What??? hope we get WRU in cup because they suck ass.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We both now that when we beat you guys(5-0) it was your full squad. It was like a month before the season. If we played you now with out a doubt we would beat you and if you think because we are second last in our division makes that any different you are an idiot. Did you forget that beauty header that you cried about???? You were in net and our in net now right??? You guys suck and don't worry about us getting relegated it won't happen. Luckily there are two shittier teams in our division. But they would still beat your shite team. You talk about last year when I talk about a couple of months ago. I would understand if you guys played summer league with a different team, but you don't. Same big mouth coach and same team.

well well....i think this all sounds like a little challenge? Maybe we can both shut out mouths and take our boots to the pitch. How about an exhibition game over break?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
well well....i think this all sounds like a little challenge? Maybe we can both shut out mouths and take our boots to the pitch. How about an exhibition game over break?

We don't do friendlies, because we aren't to friendly. Like I said cup will be the time. Break is for a break and Christmas, not the time to play bad soccer teams.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We don't do friendlies, because we aren't to friendly. Like I said cup will be the time. Break is for a break and Christmas, not the time to play bad soccer teams.
well when u guys decide i guess to come play a "bad" soccer team then you let me know, because we always are looking for a game to boost our ego and kick your ass hahaha ...but i cereously hope we draw you in cup, that would be my highlight match...no hard feelings though

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
well when u guys decide i guess to come play a "bad" soccer team then you let me know, because we always are looking for a game to boost our ego and kick your ass hahaha ...but i cereously hope we draw you in cup, that would be my highlight match...no hard feelings though

You would gain nothing IF you even beat westcoast their a team thats fighting relegation in our division, besides you already lost 5-0 to them. Everyone in this forum knows that Div 2A is weak, consider Aldergrove lucky because they're just being handed promotion.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see it like this 2a the Poco Royals are number 2 in the div and they have the same team which we handle fairly easy 3 times last year. 2b has Port Moody Lions leading which has pretty much the same team as last year but a new keeper and we hammered them both times.

Kjohnsob can you figure this out:D;)

Ryan Giggs

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You would gain nothing IF you even beat westcoast their a team thats fighting relegation in our division, besides you already lost 5-0 to them. Everyone in this forum knows that Div 2A is weak, consider Aldergrove lucky because they're just being handed promotion.

You sure like to talk alot of trash, your ego is going to your head!!! White Rock and Aldergrove are good Div.2 squads and summer soccer is not the same. The Wolves, Nomads, Royals, Aldergrove and White Rock are the class of the division. Aldergrove will play you Coyotes anyday to shut you mouth for good. PM Gunners look like the team to beat come playoff time, but any team can beat anyone on any giving day.

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You sure like to talk alot of trash, your ego is going to your head!!! White Rock and Aldergrove are good Div.2 squads and summer soccer is not the same. The Wolves, Nomads, Royals, Aldergrove and White Rock are the class of the division. Aldergrove will play you Coyotes anyday to shut you mouth for good. PM Gunners look like the team to beat come playoff time, but any team can beat anyone on any giving day.

I hardly talk trash ive made 10 posts on here and its doubtful we'll organize a friendly but just dont disappoint Division 2A with an early exit in cup play:)

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove will play you Coyotes anyday to shut you mouth for good.
you could play us any day and you know what, regardless the outcome no one can shut out mouths for good :D...and im not even joking you guys are so beatable hell i'd be surprised if you guys can even beat pegasus in our group

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hardly talk trash ive made 10 posts on here and its doubtful we'll organize a friendly but just dont disappoint Division 2A with an early exit in cup play:)

Ya giggs, it's the loser below him (Jimmy wah-wah my division's hard jones) that you're thinking of. It's amazing what whiny bitches the guys from surrey coyotes are when it comes to Aldergrove, and i hadn't seen anyone from our squad say shat about them. They should quit crying about there 3rd place in 2C, it's not our fault that's the best they're gonna do. You're in 2C, no one's gonna change it for you, deal with it already.

maybe the coyotes can make a request next year that the league put them in what they think will be the wussiest 2nd division, or if you just can't make 1st place, head to 3rd div where your chances are better.

bitches.....

Attachments

• 3454454.gif
    3454454.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 101

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope coyotes and aldegrove draw each other in round 1 to shut everyone up! cmon fvsl...rig the dam draw and make it happen!

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
you could play us any day and you know what, regardless the outcome no one can shut out mouths for good :D...and im not even joking you guys are so beatable hell i'd be surprised if you guys can even beat pegasus in our group

Agreed. The last time we played them was 2 years ago and we beat them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0