Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2008/09 FVSL Div 2] Combined Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey fcukface any team is good when they have their full squad out...think before you post....once again those teams might be good but compared to teams in our division i don't think they'll fair so well BUT we'll see come cup time...agreed?

After all wasn't it Mission from div 2C that won the cup last year. They are also the only promoted team from last year doing well.

Ryan Giggs

Sep 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of retarded. Who calls themselves Ryan facking Giggs.

Come back to reality champ, your real names probably Donald.....

You Giggs name tarnisher.

Whats wrong with having a name because your a fan of pro player and been watching him since he started in the premership and saw him live play back in 95 one of his first years playing!! The name is not Donald but nice try!! And I wasn't even talking about you, so don't know why you care so much!!! Have a nice day!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey fcukface any team is good when they have their full squad out...think before you post....once again those teams might be good but compared to teams in our division i don't think they'll fair so well BUT we'll see come cup time...agreed?

hey jimmy......care for a friendly with us Nomads over the break? lol

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey jimmy......care for a friendly with us Nomads over the break? lol

honestly i wouldnt mind but fields, player availability weather are all factors of why i wouldnt want to play...no point having a game when both teams will be missing players especially around xmas time...if u can find a field i'll ask my guys..pm me...l

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ill see what we can do......would be nice to have one to stay soccer fit......and add to the "which group is better" banter.....dumbass talk anyway

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ill see what we can do......would be nice to have one to stay soccer fit......and add to the "which group is better" banter.....dumbass talk anyway

maybe dumbass talk but it always livens things up on here untill cup time n then it gets really interesting with crossover matchups. personally i think you shouldnt be allowed to play a team from the same division until round 3 at least.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
o hey bich i dont have a sister so sucks to be you jewbich

wow anti semitic diss, what's the rule on that?

I didn't know racial jokes are allowed, can i make fun of your heritage? I'm guessing being from surrey it would be easy....

Classy bud, and no, i'm not jewish.

Attachments

• bug crawling.gif
    bug crawling.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 203

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
maybe you didn't look closely enough but both us n stolo have one game to make up so if both teams make up those games we're still ahead....

Actually, i looked close enough to see Stolo lost to the gunners, while you haven't played them yet. That'll give them second. And i'm gonna enjoy it......:D

And Stolo already beat you once. You guys are at best 3rd place, don't kid yourself

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there anyway we could add spelling and picture usage into the powerrankings....Kjohnsob?

I say extra points for Aldy jokes, here I'll start it off :)

Rodzilla's was returning from the market with the crate of chicken's his father Cantuzzi had entrusted to him, when all of a sudden the box fell and broke open. Chickens scurried off in different directions, but a determined Rodzilla walked all over the neighborhood scooping up the wayward birds and returning them to the repaired crate. Hoping he had found them all, Rodzilla reluctantly returned home, expecting the worst.

"Pa, the chickens got loose," Rodzilla confessed sadly, "but I managed to find all twelve of them."

"Well, you did real good, son," Cantuzzi beamed. "You left with seven."

Wow that was really bad. I kept reading looking for the punchline, but it never showed up. Thinking isn't your strong point.
Stick to showing off your nipples......

Attachments

• imonfireax9.gif
    imonfireax9.gif
    47.4 KB · Views: 200

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats wrong with having a name because your a fan of pro player and been watching him since he started in the premership and saw him live play back in 95 one of his first years playing!! The name is not Donald but nice try!! And I wasn't even talking about you, so don't know why you care so much!!! Have a nice day!

....and washed his balls after every game,and jerked off to his picture every night, What's wrong with that???.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish we had WRU in our division, I missed beating them 5-0.
Someone is living in the past......... trying to make up for ur shitty season???

PAU Selects aren't doing too bad either.
PAU both teams are quite revamped. The selects took a few of our players from WRU and they have a combine a little with the other peace arch team...it all got really messy in the end and somehow both teams are doing okay...

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone is living in the past......... trying to make up for ur shitty season???

PAU both teams are quite revamped. The selects took a few of our players from WRU and they have a combine a little with the other peace arch team...it all got really messy in the end and somehow both teams are doing okay...

is PAU and WRU club related?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Shitty season???? You guys lost to us 5-0 like a month before the season. So if we are shite, you're the shite flies won't even touch. That really soupy dirty old shite that no one wants to clean up because you stink so horribly.

WestCoast....What???? won tonight, it feels good.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of retarded. Who calls themselves Ryan facking Giggs.

Come back to reality champ, your real names probably Donald.....

You Giggs name tarnisher.

Sub

I though you were better then this... making fun of a guys TTP log in... thats not really funny - "you have to step up your game" Rome

Franchise - screw u:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0